chapter 2

Y/n's POV

Upon arriving at camp, I saw nejire, she smiled at me, 'no way she likes me that way, who could like a guy that looks like a burnt stake loin' I think to myself, but I decide to flirt anyway.

Y/n: hay cutie do you have a map because I got lost in your eyes.

She tries to hold In her laughter but bursts with euphoria.

Nejire: that's like the 2nd oldest pickup line in the book, how would you expect any other girl to fall for you?

Y/n: I don't... wait did you say 'any other girl'?

Nejire: yeah, I did, you normally act swav, that's why I fell head over heels for you.

Y/n: wait, so you're not detoured by my burns.

Nejire: I think it just adds to your charm!

She suddenly pulls me into a hug.

Y/n: ow, ow, Nejire, you can't hug me this tight it hurts.

Nejire: sorry!

Suddenly I get a text from aunt Sayori.

Cinnabon aunt: I managed to convince your parents to, turn their vigilantism into a job for the government, their working on getting the government to let them be espionage agents for hero agencies now.

Okay I'll see you, and aunt Yuri after I get back

Cinnabon aunt: don't forget about Natsuki
Also your dad wanted me to tell you he has a bad feeling about this camp

Nejire: who's cinnabon aunt?

Y/n: That's a very close friend of my mom's, I call all of my moms close friends aunt, except Zero, he's Uncle idiot, he's married to aunt Sayori.

Nejire: and who's auntie Edgelord.

Y/n: that's aunt Yuri, and before you ask aunt tsundere, is aunt Natsuki.

Nejire: who's I'm so sorry?

Y/n: oh that's one of my 3 actual aunts, it's aunt fyumi.

I cover my mouth realizing that I just let it slip that I was endeavor's grandson.

Y/n: shit.

Suddenly blue fire started to burn all around me.

Azawa: Y/n get a hold of yourself!! I know you hate your grandfather but you can't burn down forests every time he comes up in conversation!!

Tears start to roll down my cheeks as they evaporate, suddenly my fire is frozen, and I realize that 1-A is here already.

Shoto: still don't wanna call me uncle Shoto?

Y/n: haw about uncle icy hot.

I hear Bakugo snicker, then Nejire pulls me into a hug and rams her lips into mine.

Shoto: hay that's my nephew!

I put a wall of fire in between Shoto and us.

I pull away and nejire dusts off my hero suit as I get rid of the fire wall.

Y/n: you know I don't need your protection, Shoto, right.

Shoto: I just wish you were younger.

Y/n: why, you don't like having a big strong nephew that can protect you.

I teased him.

Mandalay: alright get your lunch! And you.

She points at deku

Mandalay: can you help me with... oh

Deku gets punched in the groin by koda

Iida: you Feind of a child!

I smirked and walked over to get my lunch.

Y/n: oh looks like they're surving my favorite, burnt uncle.

Shoto: looks like they're surving burnt nephew.

~Timeskip~

-Staff lounge-

Pixie bob: we're thinking of having them do a test of courage tomorrow night.

Y/n: so long as 1-A is the ones being scared I'm good, I just wanna put that icy hot uncle of mine in his place.