I Challange You

Jackson ^

Jackson's POV
School just got over and I still can't get over those lips. They were perfect. I loved them I want more of them.

I snapped out of my trance and pulled out my phone about to call my mom when someone whispered "Want to hangout" in my ear. I jumped and turned around. "Don't you ever do that again" I said to Ryder. "Do you" he said. "Of course" I said. He smiled and walked me to his car.

He opened the door for me and I got in. He is being so nice to me is this a prank is he going to hurt me. I started panicking.

"I am not going to hurt you" he said. "How did you" I went to ask. "You kinda started panicking" he responded. I slumped down in my seat embarrassed. He just smiled and started driving.

We stopped at some huge house. "Where here" he said. "This is your house" I said. "Yep" he said piping the p.

We got out of the car and walked into his house.

"You want to play video games" he asked. "Yes" I said. He started running and I followed him though the huge house. We made it to the game room I don't know if it is it is just filled with video games so I am going to call it the came room.

He sat down on a bing bag I sat on the own next to his. He turned on the ps4 and we started playing Call Of Duty Advance Warfare.

"How did you do that" he playful,y yelled at me. "Practice" I said. "Okay one more round" he said. "Okay" I said. "Let's make this one challenging if I win you spend the night at my house" he said. I was shocked he said that but I am not complaining. "And I I win I get a kiss" I said. He looked shocked but he just nodded and looked back at the screen.

"I am so going to win" he said.

________
Ten mins later
________

"What did you say" I said cheering that I won. He sighed and looked down in shame. I crawled over to him grabbing his chin and lifting it up. "I believe you owe me something" I said.

He didn't hesitate he grabbed the back of my head and slammed his lips on to mine. He pushed me on the floor pinning and devouring my lips. We stopped to catch are breath then went at it again.

It was time for me to go I just smiled and bought of something. "You want me to spend the night" I asked making him smile and nod his head. "I will go tell my parents" he said walking up the stairs. I called my mom and told her of course she said yes she is he best mom ever.

I looked at the time and it was 9:12. I sighed and walked up the stairs to find Ryder. I heard someone and turned around to some guy shirtless who lets just say was hot like really hot not Ryder hot because Ryder is really hot he is just hot. I heard a growl and looked over to see Ryder. I chuckled he is jealous I am looking at someone which is weird we aren't dating.

He grabbed my wrist. I pulled back because it hurt really bad. I looked confused then he looked at me in sorrow. He grabbed my hand this time and dragged me into his room.

"Why are you cutting" he said almost trying not to scream. "Why do you care why do you" I said. "It's hard to explain okay" he said. "I have all day" I said. "This thing isn't easy to talk about" he said. "Cutting isn't either" I said challenging him.

"Fine but don't freak out" he responded. "Okay" I said.

"I am a Werewolf" he said.

I busted up laughing ep he thinks I will believe that. I couldn't stop laughing till I heard a growl I looked up and there was a wolf in his room. I went to scream but then I notice Ruder wasn't in the room. I looked at the wold and said "Ryder."

I tilted its head and looked up at me. "You weren't lying" I said. Oh my god he isn't lying. I started freaking out. I looked up and saw the wolf change back to Ryder. He was naked I mean full blown naked. I blushed and covered my face with a pillow.

He opened his dresser and pulled out tight underwear. He put them on and crawled into bed. I stripped into my boxers and got int bed with him. For some reason I wasn't scared of him.

"Please don't be scared of me" he said. "I am not scared of the wolf you I am scared of the human you" I said joking. He glared at me and kissed me on the nose and pulled me closer to him.

My eyes started slowly closing then I fell asleep.

____________
Hope you guys liked it.

Comment like and please tell me if you like it so far because I don't want to be making a story nobody likes so comment and tell me your opinion.

Love u bye