chapter 8

child abuse | drug mention | smut | suicide mention

dream woke up to the smell of coffee, and he knew george was awake. he wiped his face and looked around the room, strings of lights from the windows shining through the blinds.

he yawned, sat up, and looked at the bed, missing georges body.

hmph.

he looked at the other side of the bed and saw the towel that was around his waist in between the mattress and the wall.

thats awkward.

he stood up and threw on black basketball shorts and georges light blue hoodie and walked into the kitchen. "you got it to work."

george was sitting at the island with a cup of coffee. he looked up from his phone and turned to where dream was looking- the coffee maker. he turned back to dream and smiled. "yeah. how did you sleep?"

dream groaned and sat across from george, resting is head on his hand. "i missed waking up with you."

"i laid there for like an hour and waited but you didnt wake up." george turned off his phone and set it on the table.

"oh." dream looked at the clock behind george.

3:37pm

george took a sip of the coffee.

"is it good? i dont drink coffee."

"yeah, its fine. wanna try?"

dream shrugged and reached for the mug when george handed it to him. he took a small sip. "uGh-"

george laughed and took the cup back.

dream stood up and walked to the fridge and grabbed a white monster. "today seems like a zero ultra day."

"didnt you say those were the ones that made you shake?"

"good memory." dream popped the can open with a fizz. before sitting back down, he checked out what george was wearing: a black crop top with orange bleach stains and a different pair of black sweatpants.

wow, he looks so hot.

"what?" george turned to him.

"nothing." dream sat back down and sipped the drink. "i cropped that shirt way too short for me like so long ago- im glad it fits. you can keep it."

"really?"

"you can pretty much keep anything from my closet as long as i get your shit when i come over."

george giggled. "youll probably have to sneak over."

"fine by me." dream brushed his hand through his hair and checked his wrist. "where did this come from?" he pulled at a black hair tie that was suffocating his hand. "this wasnt here yesterday, right?"

"i have no clue." george watched dream in awe as he tied his hair in a messy bun, shorter hairs falling out of the hair tie in the front.

god hes so hot.

"i think my phones dead." dream inspected the hair tie indent on his forearm. "where the actual fuck did that come from?"

george smiled and giggled. "i swear that wasnt there when you were giving me head cause you were about to leave to get one."

"right?" dream laughed and looked up at george, admiring his perfect smile. "did you ever have braces?"

"yeah- three years. you?" george quickly ran his tongue over his teeth.