[1/12] "It seems like fantasy."

The weather was perfect at the time. Fall has started to show himself to the world with warmth and felicity. Here, on a lovely hilltop, stationed a girl with h/c hair who's busy sketching the golden sun in magic hour. Her e/c eyes flow through the egg-white canvas as her hand danced within its surface.

A life full of meaning, contented and happy. Those were her thoughts. Though the girl don't seek adventures nor a destiny full of mishaps and improvisations; She too tends to find things that are dangerous exciting. A wonderful evening, a wonder day. Isn't almost perfect? 

As she draws, she hums a familiar tune out of habit. With her focus drowned in her little world of escape and serenity, she has lost touch to the world around her. Her mind was jumping to one scenario to another, not until it was broken by a sudden figure who's now staring at her with wonder and awe.

A person. A person who wears the most welcoming smile she have ever witnessed appeared in front of her. Though his sudden appearance right in front of her and the canvas took her by shock, she felt as if this was meant to happen. "Hello." he waves. "I recognize those e/c pools of wonder." he said with child-like amusement. "But I can't seem to pin-point where I have seen those."

The girl with eyes of wonder only look at him with a look of curiosity. This gesture only made the fellow in yellow smile, to which the girl returned. She puzzled and stayed quiet.

The person then turns to look at her canvas with the same amount of amusement. His eyes widens. "What a pretty drawing!" he beams at her. "Could you teach me how to draw? Girl wonder." His nickname for her made the girl only smile wider as she nods her head and went off to fetch him another canvas.

Girl wonder...She ponders. "The name's Y/n. What's yours." she asks with a smile. "Ghostbur. They call me Ghostbur." They head on with their conversation flowing in between them with all naturality. Like friends...

A ghost and human being friends? Seems like fantasy.