{Loo Loo Land}

{Y|N's P.O.V}

I was hangging out with loona like usaully, the next thing I know is blitzo yelling. "Imp's get in here we're going to loo loo land," I walked over there. Moxxie opened the door, "Loo Loo Land?" The next thing I know Millie broke the window to the door, "LOO LOO LAND!" Her eyes lit up like the forth of july, "Millie I've never seen you this happy." I giggled slightly, "have you never been to Loo Loo Land," I shock my head. "Afraid not Millie," I knew what was going to come out of Loona which has became a common thing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I giggled, "come on let's get going.

I started to head to the door, "hold up. We need our weapons and at least change our clothes," I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with what we're wearing we all ways wear the same old clothes for our job here put these on," he threw chlothes at us. "Now go get changed, we don't want to be late to pick up Stolas." I sighed and headed to the bathroom with Millie, "he has never wanted to change our style of clothes. You don't think he is hiding something from us right, "you have a point but today is a day full of fun and us doing our job."

Once we were done, we walked out of the bathroom to some how to see them both dresses. "How the hell are you two already dressed, you didn't even get to use the bathroom." I was so confused, "we just went to my office so it would be quicker there." I growled, "are you trying to say something?" He didn't answer me but just took my hand dragging me to the van, "you didn't need to drag me here." I got in the van, the other two sat in the front seat with blitzo. I sat in the back because I really didn't like cramped spots, "let's just pick up Stolas and Octavia."

Blitzo just turned back to me with a raised eyebrow, "remember I can hear from far away." He facepalmed, "how could I forget about that. You can even hear the phone when someone is talking through it, I should've thought about what I said to the people who built you." I giggled, "you should have but it comes handy in some ways." Moxxie spoke up, "she does have a point there sir. But I do have one question," blitzo was already driving at this point and what would that be?" I already knew the answer to Moxxie's question, "why does she look more like a regular demon then a robot?"

"I asked them to do that for a reason only I want to know," Moxxie nodded and went back to talking to his wife. "Did you guys grab the weapons?" They froze and Blitzo slammed on the breaks, "how could we forget our guns." I giggled, "good thing I was come prepared to these things." I held up a bag of guns, "you always think a step ahead of us." Blitzo Started to drive again, "why do we have to have a long drive to his place." Blitzo sighed, "it's best you don't know why." I crossed arms and looked outside of the window, "well guess this day will be a long one."