{The Show}

Hey hey hey hey hey, implings! It's me the Robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with 'O's, to avoid lawsuits! Hit it!

Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land!

Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo band

Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man

Loves Loo Loo Land!

Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land!

Everything is beautiful at Loo Loo Land

Ugly children holdin' hands

In Loo Loo Land!

Everybody's friendly, and nobody is mean

NO copyright infringement's ever seen

I have a dream (He has a dream)

I'm here to tell (he's here to tell)

About a magical fantastic place called Loo Loo Land!

--sing along with the the Loo Loo band! Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Land!

"Thank the lord that's over, I don't know how much longer I could handle that!" Blitzo rolled his eyes then shot a guy in the head, everybody heard it and seen the brain running out of the place. "Very wise of them to run out to save there ears from that bad singing," I then heard him laughing. "Ha ha ha hoho-oh! Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up there? I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh?" He laughed and I already knew what was going to be said, "the O is silent now." And yet I use it towards you, "Aww, just like your audience always was when you to-told your lazy jokes here!" He laughed again, that laugh is starting to get annoying now. "Bitch I make more money then you do being a cheap ass robot rip off of an overrated sale out jester!"

"Oohoohoo! Someone's salty! Real or not though, people love me! Does anybody love you, BLITZO?" I started to laugh, "don't see why people love you. Your singing is really bad, you sound like a broken machine that wasn't made right." "And what do we have here, you don't seem like an imp so what are you?" I smirked, "well I'm none of your business!" Then Blitzo spoke up, "no but I'm really good with guns now." We both loaded up our guns, "dance bitch!"