Nicknames and Cheap Dates

"I GOT A GOOD ONE! Boi Toy!" I yelled as his face flushed a deep crimson red. "F-Fine! Su-Shi!!" He yelled. "Ha! My nickname actually fits me!" I teased.
A few minutes later...
"And I came up with Boi Toy!" I explained to Gowland. "Ha! Karma took a while but it gotcha Boris!" Gowland laughed. "I'm playin' a song for celebration! LALALALA TRALALAL LA LA LAAAAAAAA!!" Gowland "sang" and played "music" as we yelled to try to stop him. ( Notice. TRY). Thinking fast and not uncovering my ears, I crescent-Moon karate kicked the violin out of his hands, including the boe. I quickly picked it up and held it high above his head. "No Gowland! You don't even need a rifle, your music is a torture device!" I yelled at him. "And at least let me try, I used to play, as well as the penny whistle and the piano. Guitar. Flute. Drums. And more." I said as I tuned the instrument and tested the sound.
Once I started to play, I messed up a few times. Then I had an idea to play Cheap Date by Lateeya.
"🎵Hey can I holla at you, take you to the dollar menu. Buy you a mcchicken with fries and sauce for dippin'. Then we can stroll in the park, since I don't have no car. Lose track of time and stare at the stars. On our cheap date, what we gonna do on hecka cheap date? You tell me cause I don't have no money. I just wanna be your one and only. Only. Ya sure I don't got much, but baby I got love. What more can I say? You take my breath away. Some people say you can do much better but we can last forever, we're not alone. Let's go on a cheap date. What we gonna do on hecka cheap date? You tell me cause I don't have no money. I just wanna be your one and only. Only. And you don't have to choose me. If money makes you happy, just know my heart is made out of gold. And you know. And just you and me go on a cheap date. What we gonna do on hecka cheap date? You tell me cause I don't have no money. I just wanna be your one and only. Only.🎶" I sang to the violin version of the song.