Wanna Play? | Grassy/Rocky

Small Update: Rather than making one-shots that are related to each other, I will start making them separately that have no relation to each other.

Except... I'm also making these for a different reason as well.

[Humanized - (AU) All objects can talk properly.]

Grassy is currently walking down the park; but stops once he sees a gray-haired boy, who is alone, leaning against the wall while sitting.

The gray-haired boy is currently looking at the grass and ruffling his hair while smiling.

"Is he alone? Why is he sitting there?", Grassy thinks to himself.

Worried, Grassy decides to walk to the unknown boy, looking to talk to him.

"Uhh... hello?", Grassy waves at the boy, but the boy can't see, because his own gray hair is blocking his sight.

"Are you alive...?", Grassy begins to doubt if the boy can even hear him, but the gray-haired boy pulls up his hair and looks at him.

"Okay, good. I thought you couldn't hear me. What's your name?", Grassy asks the boy.

The gray-haired boy grabs a paper and a pen; and writes his name on it.

"Rocky" is what is written on the paper.

"Rocky! My name is Grassy; if you asked.", Grassy smiled at Rocky.

Grassy decided to sit on the ground right next to Rocky. 

A couple of minutes later, both were still sitting on the ground.

Until...

"Wanna play?", Grassy pulls Rocky's hair up while asking him.

Rocky, upon hearing what Grassy had said, was shocked.

Rocky was flustered a tiny bit, as he just heard someone that wanted to play with him. so he wrote something on the paper.

"Really?" was written on the paper.

"You don't talk?", Grassy questions Rocky.

The seemingly mute boy nods his head, confirming what Grassy had said.

"Aw, that stings. But we can still play!", Grassy pulls up Rocky as he brings him to the playground.

Grassy stops in front of the playground, while still holding Rocky's hand.

"Let's play on the sand!", Grassy smiles at Rocky while pulling him there.

Rocky is still shocked at the fact that someone decides to play with him.

The gray-haired boy pulled his hair up and sees Grassy smiling.

He smiles back at him while throwing some sand on his face.

"Rocky!", Grassy starts to chase Rocky around the playground while Rocky is grinning at himself.

. . .

Two weeks later.

Grassy and Rocky can be seen at the playground, with Grassy practicing pushups for some reason.

Both Grassy and Rocky have gotten closer to each other since that first meeting, and have become friends.

Grassy is the cheerful and active person; while Rocky is silent, yet easy to talk to and understand.

Rocky is smiling, finally having someone that he can trust, and a friend to be with.

He writes something on the paper - and hands it over to Grassy while rubbing his hair.