1

(Okay, Imma give how Angelica and Maria looks like first-)

(LMAO ANGELICA'S FUCKING LAAARGE- NVM THAT LMAO- ANYWAY ENJOY ENJOY BAHAHAHA-)

It was a normal day, Angelica was reading books in her room, until- a doorbell rang. She hopped off her bed, closed her book and tossed it at her bed. (PFFT-) She ran downstairs and slipped- 

She slipped at her ass, "OW WTF-" she yelped. Somebody opened the door like they were trying to rob whoever was in the house. It was Maria. She saw Angelica slipped as she was opening the door, "Oops, sorry Angie!" she apologized. Her bestfriend got up and hugged her, Maria gently pushed away, "Can we please go to our garden?" she asked politely. "Rye, (Which pronounced Ri :>) you know damn well we can't go there," she said causing them to frown. "Please! Just a few times a year, right?" she begged. Angelica, or Angie, sighed. "Fine, but if 'they' come again, we're running the fuck outta there." she said, rolling her eyes and grinned a little. Maria smiled happily and dragged her out of the house. (OF COURSE ANGELICA LOCKED THE DOOR-) 

Angelica was still dragged by Maria, to an alleyway then a garden. They saw a truly large tree and by the tree, it has flowers, sunflowers to be exact. They began running to the tree and sat down. They tell each other jokes and giggled together. Oh, if only that lasts forever..

(First chapter done, I'm proud but cringing at my drawing at writing. Like, wtf-) Give me ideas in the comments too ( '・・)ノ(._.') )