Chapter-1

I looked at the wolf across my lawn; it was always there, silent. You’d think I would of freak out by it, but I wasn’t. That wolf never did anything, just stood there calmly. The only reason I didn’t do anything was because animals like this fascinated me, if only I could go out there and touch it's black soft looking fur; it's eyes always held me captive, it's dark coal black eyes. A shiver ran through my body, I looked away, running my fingers through my hair; and when I looked back, it was gone. Nothing was left that could prove that the wolf had ever been there.

I went back to washing dishes shaking my head, I’ve thought about moving to a different house, but I loved this house. Even though it was secluded and I knew any random killer could come and kill me, I felt perfectly fine and comfortable. I bit my lip I did feel lonely at time, but I could handle it. I bit my lip as I finished washing the dishes. I hurried upstairs and quickly changed into a large sweater on and skinny jeans; I brushed my blonde really knotty hair and put it up into a messy bun. I rushed downstairs slipping onto my greenish blue converse, and hurried out the door not locking my door… I mean come on, no one comes out here; no one knows it even exist, I didn’t.

I moved out of my mom’s house because I was tired of dealing with my mother’s boyfriend’s harassment, and my mother not believing me; let’s just say at the moment I had no one supporting my career or anything. Leaving my mother because of that was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life, but I was done with the crying and tears. I wasn’t going to let anyone mistreat me any longer, and not here I am… alone, but I could do it, I was so done through with that malfunctioning family. Plus I was not letting my mother’s boyfriend harass me and not do anything about it. It wasn’t like I moved out; my mother actually kind of kicked me out because I kicked the guys ass one night when he tried to sneak into my room and… I shivered in disgust; that was something did not wish to ever happen to me ever again

I got into my grey Nissan and drove over to college where I was attending dance classes along with cosmetology class. I was actually pretty happy of how my life was going, the only thing I was missing was a family or boyfriend; who I can tell everything, who would actually listen, and would just love me… but I lost hope when ex cheated on me and left me for my best friend, so now; I have no best friend at all. I shook my head, I didn’t need them though, they didn’t matter, and they’re in the past anyway.

She told me she was sorry, but you can never really heal a broken heart, especially if it was your best friend who did it. I really hadn’t cared when I found out he’d cheated on me, but when I found out it had been my best friend since 1st grade… let’s just say I kicked her ass. Don’t think I’m stupid just because I beat her for a guy, I didn’t; it was because she was my friend and I never expect that… I remember exactly how it happened and I wasn’t about to let that go.

*A few month before*

You’ve got a message.

I unlocked it and guess what…

‘Roses are red, violets are blue look at your boyfriend, he's cheating on you’  the unknown person had sent me a picture of my boyfriend kissing a girl with a red and white Mickey Mouse shirt and red skinny jeans. That huge message had shattered my heart.

“I mean I can’t believe it Lori, not from him” I rushed to her arms as she held me tightly. She hugged me as she patted my shoulders, “Everything will be okay, you’ll find someone better” she assured me. I pulled away, “Tom and Jerry?” she smiled weakly and nodded, “What’s wrong Lori?” she shook her head. “Nothing I just can’t believe it… just get comfy I’ll get the ice cream” I nodded. She got up and walked into her kitchen. Why would he cheat me? With a little stupid brunette.