Introduction

This takes place during Seventeen's fear era.
"No Hyung, you're doing it faster than the others. Try to follow the pace." Hoshi the performance leader said to Jeonghan.

"Sorry about it, I'll try." The older member replied before they wrapped up their dance practice.

Comeback was near for Seventeen as they were practicing for their comeback album "Fear."
While the other members were busy resting and fooling around, only one member was still practicing.

"Y/N. Practice is already over u can take a rest now, your body won't be able to handle it at this rate." Woozi said.

"I'm fine Hyung. I still have some parts I'm still not that familiar with." The maknae replied making the other members worry.

While Y/N wasn't the worse dancer in their team, he was always expecting more from himself and so resulted in him always pushing himself more than the other members.

"Sigh, he's pushing himself so hard. I'm worried for him." Jun said.

"Nothing we can do about it Jun, that's just how hardworking he is." Joshua said.
Then at this moment.......

"Hello boys. I hope I'm not distracting your practice for your comeback." Their PD, Han Sung Soo said as he walked into the practice room.
"Hello PD-Nim." The boys greeted in unison.

"Hey loosen up, I'm not here to lecture u boys or anything." Their PD said while chuckling, making the boys sigh in relief.

"But I do have business with Y/N." He said suddenly making all eyes land on the maknae.
"M-me? What business do u have with me PD-Nim?"

The boys then gathered around as they were about to listen to the biggest shock of their lives.

"Y/N I've heard from the other members that u have been pushing yourself harder than anyone else. And personally, I've seen you take things way too hard for yourself. So for your own sake I've decided to put u in charge of managing the new group that has recently joined our company."
........
........

"Say what?!" The boy shouted except for the maknae who couldn't believe what he had his heard.

"M-me managing a group? B-but why PD-Nim? And even if I agree to do so, what about Seventeen? I have to prepare for the upcoming comeback too."

"I know, which is why you'll stay with them only when it doesn't conflict your schedules with the group. Don't worry Y/N, this is all happening so that u won't push yourself so hard."

"PD-Nim, may I ask what group is Y/N managing?" S.Coups asked as all eyes landed on the CEO.

"Ever heard of the recent girl group that has sparked interest all over the internet?"
.......
.......

"PD-Nim, please don't tell me it's IZ*ONE?" The8 asked.

"That's right. They've officially joined our company earlier this month. Y/N I hope u agree to this. While this might be hard for u I believe it also gives u a chance to take a break mentally.

The older members then looked at the maknae in worry as they wanted to know what his choice was.
"I......"
————————————————————————————————————————————————
One week later
"Why did PD-Nim arrange a meeting for?" Yujin asked.

"I don't know. He only told Eunbi Unnie that
we were having a meeting today." Yena said.

The 12 girls gathered around the meeting table while waiting for the meeting to start.

"Sorry girls for suddenly scheduling a meeting." Han Sung Soo said as the girls stood up and greeted him.

"It's okay PD-Nim, but why the sudden meeting?" Sakura asked.

"Well, your manager recently left due to personal reasons as u girls know. And while I have been trying to hire someone who is suitable to look after all of you it wasn't easy. And recently I have finally found someone who is young and yet capable of taking care of the people around him."

"Wait our new manager is a male? How old is he PD-Nim?" Eunbi asked.

"He's 20 years old this year. And don't worry about him being a male, he will just be staying with u girls only when his group doesn't have any schedules."

"Wait wait PD-Nim, what do u mean by staying with us only when his group doesn't have any schedules?" Chaewon asked as all eyes landed on him.

"I'll just let u girls see for yourself. You can come in now!" The CEO said before the girls received the biggest shock of their lives.

The mysterious boy shyly walked into the meeting room with his head down as the girls tried to take a look at his face.

"Hey u can raise your head up now Y/N. There's no need to be shy around the girls."

There was a moment of silence before the maknae of Seventeen slowly raised his head while blushing as he made eye contact with each of the IZ*ONE members.

"Y-Y/N SUNBAENIM?!" The girls shouted in surprise.

"H-hello, I'm Y/N from Seventeen. N-nice to meet u girls and I hope w-we get along with each other peacefully." The boy said shyly.

"PD-Nim, what's the meaning of this?" Hitomi asked.

"There isn't really any need for me to explain further isn't it? Y/N right here will be your manager from now on."

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I updated my books. But here u have it my new book. I've been wanting to write a book that is similar this kind of story line and while I know it isn't as long as expected but I will try and make it as interesting for u guys as possible. With that the new chapter will be out next week. Thanks so much for taking your time to read this!!