Childish

MeanPlan is having a 2wish fan meet like they used to do.

Mean POV

"How do you define your relationship?" said one of the MC.

I looked at Plan waiting for him to answer first.

"We're just friends and we will always be." Plan said while smiling.

I felt like my chest was getting tight. Am I just a friend to him? Plan suddenly looked at me and signal me to answer it. I sighed and answered it with a small smile

"Yes, I agree with Plan. We're just friends.".

Author POV

Fan meeting has finished and MeanPlan went to the dressing room.

"Why the hell did you have to answer it like that?" Plan shouted.

"I just said that I agreed," Mean said trying not to look at Plan's furious eyes.

" Why do you have to sigh? We have talked about this and we agreed to not put personal things into our work." Plan said.

"I know, I'm sorry I won't do it anymore." Mean said while packing his bag and preparing himself to leave.

Mean goes to the door but a hand grabs his wrist.

"Why are you leaving? We need to talk." Plan said.

"Nothing to talk about. I'm wrong and that's it." Mean said while trying to let go of his hand.

"What's wrong with you Mean? Why are we like this?" Plan said

"As you said before, we're friends. So now can you let go of my hand? I'm too tired to argue right now." Mean said.

"No! We need to talk. Are you still angry because I didn't tell you that I'm dating Perth?" Plan said.

"No, I'm not mad and I support both of you. I'm just your friend so you don't have to tell me everything. I understand. Now please let me go." Mean said while smiling.

Plan let go of Mean's hand.

"You should rest now, we still have another fan meet tomorrow." Mean said.

Plan looks at Mean with a bit of tear in his eyes.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry for what I did before, it won't happen again." Mean said patting Plan's head.

"Ok, but don't be mad, please you're my best friend so you should know it so, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm just afraid that you'll disgust me and Perth." Plan sobbed.

"It's ok Plan, I'm not mad so please stop crying. I'm really happy for you."

Mean left the building and went home. He went home feeling empty and hurt. It's true that he wasn't mad about Plan not telling him that he is dating Perth. He was mad at himself for not having the courage to tell his best friend that he loved him.

- Flashback -

"You should confess, Mean! How long will hide your feelings? You've been holding it for 6 years already." Mark said.

"Mark, you know I can't do that. I don't want to lose him. I'm afraid." Mean said.

"How long will you hold it?" Mark said.

"Let's not talk about this. I'm kinda tired so I'm going to rest a bit in the dressing room." Mean said leaving Mark.

Mean POV

I open the door hearing a moan. I wonder who would kiss in the dressing room? I opened the door slowly...

Mean opened the door slowly and saw Plan sitting on the table with his hand around Perth. At that moment, Mean shattered to pieces. He is too late. Plan suddenly saw Mean. Mean ran out as fast as he could, holding his tear and life together

Plan panicked because he didn't want Mean to see him like this. He ran after Mean.

"Mean! Wait, please! I can explain!" Plan shouted. Mean went to the bathroom and locked himself.

"Mean, please open up. I'm sorry, I was about to tell you but I'm afraid you might disgust me and not accept me for you, I am." Plan said.

You don't even know how I feel

"Just leave me alone, Plan, I'm okay." Mean said trying not to shiver.

"No, I won't leave until you open up the door!" Plan shouted.

Mean opened the door trying to hide the redness in his eyes.

"See, I'm okay. You can leave now." Mean said with a forced smile.

"Mean, I'm really sorry for not telling you. Please don't be mad" Plan sobbed.

"Don't apologize, it's your choice to tell me or not." Mean smile.

"Okay, but don't be mad I don't want this to affect our work" Plan said.

Everything between us is about work - Mean

"Don't worry it won't! Let's go back, the fan meet is about to start." Mean said.

- Flashback OFF -

"Why doesn't he reply to my message? Is he still mad at me? So childish!" Plan throws his phone and goes to bed.

Author POV

It's about time to shoot TinCan's scene but one guy doesn't seem to show his face. Plan walks around anxiously waiting for his partner.

"Where is him? I thought he agrees to not mix personal things with work." Plan said angrily.

Hours have passed and everyone is getting ready to go home. Plan is really mad at Mean right now. He ends up shooting his scenes.

"ARGH! Why do I have to have a childish partner?! Can't he be more understanding?!" Plan shouted.

Mark came and said "Hey phi why are you shouting?".

"I hate Mean so much! Why can't he be more professional? He's so childish, just because I didn't tell him that I dated Perth he abandoned his works," Plan said, almost shouted.

Mark is now furious.

"Wow phi, you don't care at all, do you? You don't know anything and yet you acted like this. Hope you won't regret it later. By the way, Mean is not being childish. He couldn't come today because he is sick." Mark said angrily

"What? He didn't tell me that he is sick or maybe he just used that reason to avoid me." Plan said.

"Hey, what made you think like that? He is really sick! Maybe this is the reason why he didn't tell you because he knew you wouldn't care and will just blame it on him!" Mark shouted.

Mark leaves Plan shocked because Plan never heard Mark shouted at him before. Perth suddenly comes and circles his hand around Plan's waist,

"Hey babe, are you okay? You looked shocked." Perth said while kissing Plan's cheek.

"Perth, can I go to Mean's condo after this? I heard he was sick and I'd like to check on him." Plan said.

"Babe..you know I don't like it if you're too close to him. You even broke our kiss just to run after him. You don't love me do you?" Perth pouted his lips

"Of course I do! But I need to see him so I know how long he will be absent and if he kept getting sick like this, it will affect our work. It's just about business and besides, he's just my friend, nothing more, you don't have to be jealous." Plan said

"Ok, I trust you!" Perth said.

.

.

.

.

.

tbc

-----

Please vote and comment <3

Follow me on Twitter for more AU because I usually upload it on Twitter first before transferring it to Wattpad

Rosie_2wish