Ryujin - Birthday

RYUJIN POV

Im watching a TV while cuddling with my lovely Boyfriend Y/N. He's my best friend at my high school but it turns out he's my boyfriend right now hehe.

He always taking care of me and always be by my side whenever I had a hard time and now we already 3 years together.

But these days he's always on his phone that makes me suspicious on him "babe" I called him and he still playing with his phone.

"Babyyy" I looked at him and look there's a big smile on his face then he look at me "yes baby" he answered.

I scoffed and frowned "what more important than me huh?" I pouted and he smiled as he closed his phone and hug me.

"Ok I'm sorry alright? I will pay attention to you ok baby?" He and I smile because I can't even bear not talking to him for a whole day.

TIME SKIP

We were eating a dinner and there he is on his phone again "baby,can you please eat when it's a dinner time?" I said and he look at me.

"Sorry baby there's something urgent come up" he said and get up but I stopped him "I will be home by 11 ok?" He said and let go of my arms.

Did he cheated on me? I went upstairs and cry.

Y/N POV

She must be thinking that I'm cheating on her right? I'm sorry Ryujin but I'm preparing for you special day.

I fix my hoodie and went to the cafe that I rented for Ryujin birthday "yah do your work properly!" Yeji said to Lia who is always clumsy.

"I know!" Lia said and I chuckled "yah,can you please don't fight?" I said and they all turn their heads to me.

"Oh you here? Anyway is Ryujin ok?" Chaeryeong ask me as I sit at the chair "well she must be thinking I'm cheating on her" I sighed and they sit with me.

"It's okay she will be surprised in 2 days" Yuna said smiling "anyway I'm so sorry for making you guys do this" I said guilty and Yeji shocked her head.

"We're friends right? And Ryujin is our pride so it's okay" She said that makes me smile "let's get back to work!" Chaeryeong said.

"Ah Y/N,go home now don't help us because I think Ryujin might be crying by now" Lia said and I nodded.

I drive back home and I saw the dinner that we eat before but she didn't even finish her food.

I sighed and went upstairs,I opened my door and I saw Ryujin cover her self with blanket and sleeping.

I smile as I lay beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist and I put her head at my arms as I get closer to her and hug her.

"I'm sorry" I said as I kissed her forehead and fall asleep.

2 DAYS LATER.....

Im wearing a black T-shirt and denim with black jeans "baby,I will go now!" I said and about to leave but she stopped me.

I looked at her "yes baby? Are you okay?" I asked as I put my hand at her shoulder "did you..." "What is it?"

"Did you cheat on me?" She looks at me, I know it. "No what? What are you talking about baby? How could I leave an adorable person like you" I said.

She hug me tightly as I cares her hair "right? You didn't right?" She asked and I nodded "yes Shin Ryujin,I would never it's just something happened at my friends so I need to go and visit" I said and she nodded.