The Man Of My Dreams : Xiumin

You were on your way to meet your long time boyfriend after years of not seeing him. He just got discharged from his military service and it has been almost three long years since you last saw each other. You two were just so thankful for the technology that helped you both work out your five years relationship, because if not of those you don't know if you were going to last this long, not to mention how you both trusted each so much.

Your phone vibrated, you just got a message and you smiled upon looking at the screen, just by reading your boyfriends's name on the notification makes the butterflies in your stomach go wild. Just like the first time he laid his eyes on you while you were standing at the vip section on one of his concerts.

"Are you near? I can't wait to see you. ♥️"

His message made you smile even wider and the cab driver noticed you were smiling.

"You must be on your way to your boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken." You heard him say in a polite way and you smiled at him.

"I haven't seen him for years. And it feels like it's the first time I'm going to see him again." You told him. The not so old man smiled back at you.

"I can see that by the way you smile. You're lucky, you found a man who keeps his words."

"I think I am.." You smiled looking outside the window feeling the view you are passing by, God knows how much you missed Seoul.

Not long ago when you finally reached your destination, your boyfriend's house. As you walk inside the building you can feel your heart thumping so loud making your knees wobble a little.

You waited for the lift and got in. It's cold inside but you feel hot wondering why you feel uneasy making you sweat a little. The lift dings on the 27th floor, you took a deep breath as you make your way to your boyfriends's unit. When you reached in front of the door, you took your cute mirror out of your bag to check yourself out for the last time and sprayed some perfume the he really liked. You cleared youre throat and finally pressed the buzzer.

It didn't take a minute until he opens the door for you. You both stopped and stared each other for a while. God know how much you both missed each other.

He took the first move and pulled you into a big warm hug. At first you were caught off guard but you hugged him back inhaling his fresh manly scent. You can also feel that he gained a little but his muscles were a different, it became more firmed than before.

He stopped hugging you and gently placed his hands on your face, his thumb feeling your cheeks. You can see tears a re breaming on his cat eyed eyes but your tears fell first.

"I missed you. I missed you so much." You said, voice almost cracking from stopping yourself to burst out from crying.

"I missed you too so much, babe." And with that, he pulled you again but this time for a kiss. The kiss isn't deep but you both feel the emotions you both kept for a long time. Like it's a kiss of longing for the one you love the most. If there's a thing you called like that.

————

You just finished taking a bath and changed your clothes. You can smell the aroma of whatever your boyfriend is cooking from his kitchen. Yes, you're a lucky one. Having a boyfriend as handsome as he is, knows how to cook and unbelievably clean freak. You claimed yourself to be one of those lucky ones.

Once you were done fixing yourself, you decided to check on him. But you were shocked to see that only the dim lights were on.

"Babe! What's going on? Are your lights not working?" You called him up. But he didn't answer. You keep on walking towards the kitchen, slowly when your right foot felt something on the floor, it's soft but you can't figure out what it is because it's dark. And right when you were about to turn into the  dining area, you saw him, standing there. The table were beautifully arranged as you can see it because there were lit scented candles too.

"W-what's this babe?? What's going on?" You said confused with everything that has been happening."

He slowly walked right in front of you and gave you a bouquet of white tulips.

"Babe, I know this might be sudden. Because we barely see each other during our five years relationship because of my career and my enlistment. But I wanted you to know, that I have never been so sure in my life ever before. The when I'm officially discharged from my military service and called you, I knew it. I knew you were the one. Because you never left, you trusted our relationship, you trusted me.. I guess it's time for me to donthe right thing.." You hear him say in his most calming tone.. You already know what's happening but it just won't sink into your mind.

He kneeled in front of you, pulling a box from his pocket and looked at you straight in the eye.

"Y/N, babe.. will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me? As my wife?" You did not waste any second to give him an answer and shouted with your whole heart.

"Yes!!! Of course!!! I will marry you!! I want to spend my life with you Minseok.." you said and he puts the ring on your ring finger.

"You never know how happy I am right now.. and I guess I haven't said this before.. but Minseok, you are the man of my dreams.." he grabbed your hand and kissed it, right exactly where he placed the ring before giving you a kiss on your lips.