Chapter 28

Cheyann's POV

I woke up excited because tonight there is a party and we are going. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed and went to wake up Brianna Nicole Routh,Inaas and Paige. When they were finally up and ready we went to the mall and looked for dresses for the party. We have been at the mall for three hours and still haven't found anything. We were getting hungry so we went to the food court and ate lunch. It was about four o'clock now and we were just going to leave when all of a sudden I seem the most perfect store. It had a bunch of high low dresses. We walked in and immediately found four perfect dresses. We bought the dresses then left. When we got to the hotel we all got ready for the party since it starts at 6:30.

~Skip getting ready

Taylor's POV

Me and the guys were sitting outside waiting for the girls and the O2l boys to get here. Some of the girls were down here. We are just waiting For Cheyann,Paige,Brianna,Inaas,Mahogany,and Leah and the O2l boys. All of a sudden a bunch of boys came running up to us and screaming. I seen it was just Kian,Sam,JC,Connor,Ricky,and Trevor. We all bro hugged then the girls walked out looking beautiful. I walked up and grabbed Cheyann's hand. We all walked to the party. When we got there my grip tightened and I told Cheyann not to leave my sight. We promised we wouldn't drink then we walked through the door. I got scared because my ex was here. Cheyann pulled me to the kitchen to get drinks. We both got some water. I looked around and seen a lot of people grinding,smoking,and drinking. There were a lot of people. I looked at Cheyann and it looked like her anxiety was getting the best of her. I lead her up the stairs and to a bedroom where it would be just me and her. I sat down on the bed and parted the spot beside me. She shook her head and sat on my lap. She put her head on my shoulder. We sat there for awhile until she spoke up. We should head back down there she said while looking at me. I got up and sat her down on her feet and grabbed her hand and walked back to the party. When we got down there we seen Shawn and Kialonnie talking. Jack J and Grace Rose were making out on a couch. Jack G and Angelina Marie were cuddled up in a corner. Brianna and Sam P were talking. Jc was staring at Brianna. I think that Brianna and If would be perfect together but Brianna is with Sam. I looked at Sam and he was looking at Paige. I turned and seen Inaas and Kian talking. I looked at Ava and Sam W talking. I looked at Cheyann and seen her talking to Nash and Leah C. When I turned around I seen her. I looked away. She walked up to me and asked can we talk. I looked down and said no. She pulled my face up and said please Taylor it is important. I looked and seen Cheyann was distracted so I followed her. She took me to the room I took Cheyann to earlier. She sat down while I stayed by the door. She started talking. Taylor I'm sorry for cheating on you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I miss you so much. I looked at her and said Felisha I moved on and you should too. I went to walk out but she grabbed me and pressed her lips to mine. I pushed here away and ran downstairs to find Cheyann. I finally found her talking to Carter and Pierce. I walked up to her and said we need to talk.