Night one 12/12/20~loophole

So I shifted on Saturday night and I was using the raven method which will be in another chapter. So I had finished counting to 100 and I was saying affs and I could see like the bright lights and everything and I could feel the weightlessness(bruh is that even a word?) and so I was so close to shifting when my CAT walks in and scares the life out of me causing me to open my eyes and I got so mad but I was kinda happy cuz I never got that close to shifting before lol. The next morning I was getting ready for school when I thought of a loophole, I don't know if this is true but...if you leave your clone and they die, technically you won't die. I know this sounds crazy but think about it, in many other realities we've probably died and our clone dying is just another one of those realities, so if you were in your dr and your clone died in your cr, I don't think you would die, you would just be in your dr forever, coincidence? I think not. I think that in the words of Cricket Green(yes I watch cartoons stfu don't judge me)~loophole. loophole, loophole, loophole.

A/N: Also I'm taking a break and detaching from shifting because it's unhealthy to think about it all the time and if you shift constantly you will be drained and lose energy which is really important so if you've been shifting a lot and when you try to shift it's not working or takes longer, I suggest a break.