𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Authors Note!! :D

Hello friends! Sorry for being gone for a while. I tend to do that (;-;).

But I am back and ready to give you a story!! :D Hope you enjoy and Happy Holidays!! :)

.Edited 12/30/2020

.

.

.

.

.

Just one night...

Everything changed. My love for him is different and special. We were officially lovers. 3 months never felt so long. I don't want to lose it. I don't know what just happened but I will say it was the most amazing 3 months of my life. He is so gentle and just everything I wished for. I can't mess this up again... I won't...

I wake up to see the man of my life asleep next to me. I notice us both undressed completely. I look over to grab my phone to see the time.

12:30 p.m

Wow. It was that long. We fell asleep that long. We didn't even eat. Not that I have much of an appetite for anything.

I looked over to see if he was still sleeping or not. Nope. Fast asleep. He looks exhausted. Can't blame him. I don't regret it though. I bit my lip and chuckle so softly for him not to hear. I lay back next to him and move his hair to see his face more. I smile at the two-colored hair boy. I feel my cheeks grow red at the sight of him. 

"Never in my life have I met anyone so patient and passionate. One of a kind..." I whispered, "I love you...Shoto Todoroki."

I see a small smile grow on his face. 

It makes my heart warm up. I can't help but stare at him, sleeping soundly. 

"You're starring,"  he says with his eyes closed. His sleepy voice gives me chills but I giggle. 

"I'm gazing~ It's romantic," I softly push him and giggle again.

He laughs but opens his eyes to look at me, 

"I love you too, Y/n L/n." 

Speechless that he was listening. I couldn't help but grab him for a kiss. I start laughing with tears.

"Haha! W-why are you crying!!?" He starts to laugh as I lay on top of him. 

"Because y-you love me too!" I muffle my face in his neck.

I can't feel him give a smile. He brushes his fingers through my hair, humming a tune.

"You know we have to go tomorrow morning to the festival right?" I hear his words but they become dim, I can't understand well so I just nod.

"Everyone gon....." There it is. I can't hear him. I have fallen fast asleep. In the chest of my lover man...

Shoto P.O.V.

"Everyone's gonna be there, and I know you and Bakugou..." I stop to look down at my precious y/n, fast asleep. They look so beautiful. I let them be and fall asleep with them. I know tomorrow isn't gonna be easy for them, but I just want them to know I'll be there for them. Always and forever...

.

.

.

.

.
TIMESKIP

Y/N
3:34 p.m.

"Yeah yeah!! I get it! I'll be home," I shout on the phone. My mother called noticing how long I was gone from the house. I didn't think she noticed. I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I dry up and put on a comfortable outfit. It's been a while since I dressed up like this.