☽︎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒕☾︎

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑡."

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

-𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑-

(𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚋)

"𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑"

𝙴𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚆𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 t𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑

WHY?
.

.

.

.

.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒?

It's been 2 weeks after the whole meltdown. I have been trying to recover, of course with Shoto's big help, Izuku as well. I finally dared to go to my house that I and Bakugou shared to grab my things. I was helped by Shoto. Luckily no one was home. I made sure to clean up the place because of the mess it was in. Having the time, I left a note for him, finally leaving the place with all my happiest memories in which were now history. The house was under me and Bakugou's name so it didn't matter. I just wanted out.

**********

My throwing up and my touch had gotten worse. It is happening more and more often. Shoto is catching on. I wake up in the middle of the night just to throw up. At night, it got worse. Shoto had to come in. 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.

"𝐘/𝐍!!" he runs into the bathroom, sees me throw up full flowers.

"𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐈-" I couldn't say a word. I couldn't hide what was in front of him. He didn't say anything. He came close to me, pulling my hair back. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 t𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉. I let out a rush of flowers. Swore in all places. Tears running through my face. When I was done, I got up and wiped my face. 

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰-𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰-𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒓-"

He stopped me. His arm wrapped around my body.  The tears rolling down his face made me collapse into him. 

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!" he cried. I felt more strength fill in my body.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧! 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫!" At that moment I never felt happier.
"You know we have to talk to a perfectionist about this." He lifts my chin to face him. I nod and agree. Knowing my conditions, I don't know how long I have.
Finally, he picked me up, taking me to his bed. I lay there next to him. Cuddled up in his warm embrace. 

Before I know it, it is already morning. I look up to see myself on top of a shirtless man with wonderful eyes.

"S-shoto?! Your awake?!" I shriek up and hide the red on my face. He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek,
"You looked so beautiful when you were sleeping..."
His eyes fall into my (e/c) eyes. His smile is so soft and sweet. They shined beneath the sunlight. I got closer...and closer...just...
"H-hEY!?" he muffled underneath the pillow I put over his face.
"You underestimate me Todoroki-Kun!" I giggle then let remove the pillow from him, seeing the wonderful smile one doesn't always see.

"Get up dork! I'm making breakfast today!" I get up only to be pulled back into the bed.
"Shoto!! You-" I'm stopped. A warm feeling enters my lips and I don't want to let go. Why? He won't let go. I close my eyes and follow his moves. It breaks.
"Shoto..." I look at him.
"I know this might be the last thing you need, but I can't take it. Y/n I need you. I want you for the time that you have left. Please. I don't want to lose you," he looks at me with worried eyes. I knew I wouldn't last long because of my health. Who knows how long it takes till I drop dead on the floor. I don't know what came over me, but I didn't want to lose him either.
Maybe I need this. To be happy. If Bakugou is happy with someone else, why can't I? I didn't have time to grieve over someone useless.

I take back that kiss that broke only to bring him more lust. I never felt so happy in my life. It felt real. Every moment. I didn't want to let go. I want it. I need it.

*A/n*

Sorry it's short >.<
It was getting spicy! I never thought it would come to this being so cringed but well;-;
Hope you enjoyed it :)