Chapter 2

~Little Authors Note~
Every chapter is a different day

-Back to the story-
You wake up in Nevilles room very confused. You look over and Neville is asleep. You get up and head to the bathroom trying to remember what happened. You hear someone get up and you look at Neville who just woke up. In his morning voice he mumbles "good morning Y/N" you look at him confused. "What happened last night?" he looks at you and laughs. "Well you got drunk and so I brought you here don't worry nothing happened" you smile and blush slightly. You run up and hug him "thanks Nev" he slightly blushes but you don't seem to notice. You have had feelings for Neville for a while but never told anyone because you were scared he didn't like you back. Neville looks down at you and kisses you and quickly pulls away "I-I'm sorry" you grab his face and kiss him. You pull away after what seemed like ages "don't be sorry Nev." You blush a deep red. "Hey Y/N/N" you look at him "yes Nev." He's starting to look nervous "would you go on a date with me?" You look at him and smile "yes I would love to" He smiles and blushes "be ready by 6." You nod your head and return to your dorm to get ready (your outfit is the first picture). You throw on some mascara and lip balm and take one last look at yourself. You then hear a knock on your door and you open it "Wow Nev you look amazing." He blushes and smiles "So do you like you're hot" you let out a small laugh and he takes you to the astronomy tower (imagine the date you want). Your jaw drops "Wow Nev this is truly beautiful." He looks at you "well it's not as beautiful as you Darling." You blush as you guys finish up your date. After your date you head back to his dorm where he gives you his sweatshirt and a pair of his pants and you guys fall asleep cuddling.