Chapter 4

***

***

3rd person

After almost an hour, the girls finally arrived back in their dorm.

They all got off the van, waved goodbye to their manager, and went up to their dorm to take a rest after another day of intense training.

Jennie is still wearing the hoodie Yoongi gave her not too long ago.

The large hoodie covering her body from the cold is very warm and soft, making her cuddle up more to the clothing.

Yoongi's scent still lingers in the fabric which made it even better for Jennie.

She doesn't admit it but just by smelling his scent on the hoodie, she remembers the warm embrace given to her by the least person anyone could imagine.

BTS's Suga.

Yoongi's scent helps calm herself down and even puts a small smile on her face as she remembers how Yoongi's arms would wrap around her in a perfect fit and he would whisper kind and nice words to her ear.

Jennie would be lying if she says that she hasn't started to have feelings for the idol, but she is.

There is nothing wrong with admiring a person, the only problem is the industry where she and Yoongi are working for and other people outside the industry aren't too keen with the idea of two idols in a relationship.

For these reasons, she must keep her growing feelings to herself and be grateful for the help Yoongi is giving her.

"Unnie, you okay?" Lisa's words snapped Jennie out of her trance.

She glanced at the maknae, "Hm? I'm okay."

"Jennie-yah," Jisoo called to her member as soon as they all took off their shoes. "Where'd you get that hoodie?"

The other members stared at the clothing of her as well.

"Yeah," Rosé agreed. "I didn't see you with one when we left the dorm earlier."

Jennie gulped at their questions, "Oh, I had one in my bag."

Lisa walked closer to her and wrapped her arms around Jennie, "Unnie must've been cold."

She chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I was in the washroom when you called me and I thought it might be cold outside so I wore this."

Her members began to yawn which meant that they should all go to bed.

Lisa released Jennie with confusion written all over her face.

"Something wrong?" Jennie asked the girl.

"Your hoodie smells like a man," Lisa stated which made everyone stop. "Like that one perfume, I think it was... invictus?"

The girls stared at their maknae.