Chapter 8

***

***

3rd person

Making sure that no one is looking and that no one would notice her, Jennie quickly makes her way to the only car parked at the very end of the parking lot to make sure that no one sees them.

The windows of the car are tinted, making it hard for her to see who or what is inside the vehicle but enough to see a silhouette.

A smile formed on her face behind her mask when she recognized who it was.

She walks up to the passenger seat of the car and hears a small click of the lock and she opens the door before climbing in the vehicle right beside one of Bangtan's rappers.

"Did anyone see you?" A deep voice asked her.

Jennie shakes her head as she puts on her seatbelts and the car engine starts running.

"What about you?" She asked him. "Did your members get suspicious?"

Yoongi shakes his head as well, "I don't think so, they know that I always go to my studio and spend hours there."

The girl just hummed in response as she leaned back on her seat, the car driving away from her dorm building with her members not having a single clue about her secret rendezvous with a famous idol.

Not that she isn't as famous as him, but she likes to humble herself. After all, he is her senior.

They had talked about meeting up outside to do another exchange just like last time but it would be too risky if they are both seen out in public together.

It will just worsen the situation they are already in. People will probably start marching to their own company buildings and demand an explanation.

Who wouldn't want a simple explanation about what's happening?

Seeing the one of the rappers of Bangtan and Blackpink will probably shake the internet and everyone across the globe.

Their groups are huge after all.

Jennie doesn't know where they are going or where Yoongi is taking her. He just told her to meet him at their parking lot so he can pick her up.

Obviously, having their exchange in the bustling city of Seoul would be super risky and dangerous, so Yoongi thought it would be great to bring Jennie to a much more secluded and quiet place in the city.

The ambiance in the vehicle is casual and inviting. It isn't awkward nor cold. The silence between them is pretty comforting, like they could drive for hours and not have a clue to where they're going.

A simple road trip.

With just the two of them.

"Where are we going anyway?" Jennie finally breaks the comfortable silence.