Act I: Chapter 22

Blue and the others stepped out of the elevator and saw Envy holding the Dark Chaos Saber tightly in her hands. Black HATE began to to drip from her eyes as a dark aura surrounded her.

"So, the Princess of Hyperdeath finally makes an appearance," Envy said with a smirk, "You may attack when you are ready."

"Everyone," Blue began calmly, yet confidently, "This is the moment we have been preparing for. Today is the day that we fell a god and save our planet." Emile transformed himself into his Brave Form and Rosie's eyes started to turn blood red as everyone else summoned their weapons.

"We'll use everything we've got," Emile replied, readying his fists for an attack, "Even if it means the costs of our lives."

"We will show that our SOULs do not determine who we choose to be," Willow added, pointed her scythe at Envy.

"We will not give up so easily," Percy stated boldly, "We will have the strength to keep moving."

"We'll show that we're stronger when we're together," Lizzy said.

"Our friendship and love is stronger than her hatred," Henry stated.

"We are ready," Rosie said, "Let's do this!"

...

Then, the battle began. Henry summoned green barriers to surround the others while Emile summoned stone walls for extra defense. Lizzy hid behind one and knocked an arrow of lightning on her bow while Emile summoned a few spears. Willow and Percy placed their hands on the ground and used their magic to lower the gravity of Envy while Rosie and Blue ran forward to strike at the enemy. Blue swung her blade at Envy, cutting part of her chest. Rosie on the other hand, used her sword to knock her into the wall. Envy looked forward with her smeared makeup and rustled hair that once was neat. The HATE began to regenerate the wounds Blue and Rosie gave her. While she was still vulnerable, Lizzy and Emile fired their weapons at Envy and pierced her chest. The impact from both weapons caused a brief explosion, but Envy remained unharmed.

"Eventually, that HATE that's reviving her will wear off," Rosie told Blue, "All we have to do is keep her occupied until it does."

"Got it," Blue replied. Envy flew into a rage, so she dashed forward and swung her Chaos Saber at Blue. Blue blocked the attack, so she kept swinging while Blue kept blocking so that she could eventually overwhelm her.

"Give up!" Envy shouted chaotically, "You won't win this fight, even with all of your 'friends'!"

"No," Blue said, "I will never give up, especially not to the likes of you!" Blue swept her foot under Envy and tried to trip her over, but missed. Envy laughed and pushed her back into Henry. Henry caught her and slid back slightly.

"Thanks," Blue said, "Now, let's do this!"

"Yeah," Henry said, "Stay close to me and I can give you a boost."

"I don't think I'll need it," Blue replied, "The power of Eternity is all I need." She jumped upwards and hovered briefly. Pointing her sword at Envy, she began to summon a powerful beam. Her entire body became filled with light and she started to glow.

"Keep her in one place!" Blue commanded the others, "I need to get a clear shot of her."

"On it!" Percy shouted. He once again used dark magic to lower Envy's gravity. While Envy's gravity was lowered, she threw a dark energy orb at Blue's wing, knocking her down.

"Blue!" Henry shouted as she fell to the ground. Blue landed gently in his arms and became unconscious. A tear fell from his eye and landed on Blue's cheek.