𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝

Draco's POV----

We arrive at her mother's house Sunday evening. I've never really seen a muggle home before nor have I ever been in the muggle world. This is new, and I'm kind of enjoying it.

"Come on Draco, I'm sure she knows who you are. Stop being so scared, and come on." She rolls her eyes.

I stride in, and I see her mother, and it wasn't the first time.

"Draco Malfoy, it has been a while since I've seen you. What a grown handsome man you are." Her mother says with a smirk on her face.

"Mhm, thank you." I swallow fearing.

"You both should hit the shower, it's been a long day and both go to bed." Her mother responds towards us.

I feel a tingling on my forearm where my mark is. As if it is an itching, or a burn but its not a pleasant feeling. I know somethings wrong. Father and the death eaters got my message about leaving Hogwarts. But I just ignore it.

"Ill hope in the shower first, just wanna rinse off quick." I tell y/n.

"Alright Malfoy you go do that, then some back to the kitchen and we will eat quick before going to bed." She exclaimed.

I rush. Stress. Anxiety. Ive had these emotions before. I know quickly enter the bathroom, shut the door and fall into tears. But they're quiet tears. No one can hear them. I can only hear in my throbbing head, "Draco, you'll be sorry for your choice. Draco, you and y/n will pay for this, Draco you betrayed the dark lord and his order." 

I take my sweater off. Im getting and feeling tight. Tight on the chest and tight around my neck, as if someones hands are wrapped around and they're not letting go. I take off everything and head in the shower. I sit and cry. 

I can't take it anymore, this isn't fair. She doesn't deserve me either. I don't deserve the love she's given me. I feel guilty. I don't want to be a death eater, please someone change that. Please, I'm begging for it. 

I plead God, for him to give me another life. Another life but with her. A clean slate. A life in the muggle world. Anything for me not to be involved with the dark lords, or my father. She knocks.

"Draco, is everything ok? I think I heard cries." She asks.

"No, you're probably just hallucinating darling."  I reply, but she knows me. 

She feels my feelings. She knows somethings wrong but, I reject her question. Draco was also taught not to cry. Crying makes you weak.

Once we both finish showering, and eating we head to bed. I have to tell her we have to go back home. To the Yule Ball, and leave that very night. To trick father into us leaving. 

"We have to leave here, tomorrow. We need to attend the Yule Ball, and then leave. Let's make our lasts of last memories at Hogwarts and at Midnight. We leave." I tell her.

"Alright Draco, I trust you." she responds.

Sun beaming through her window. It wakes us both up. We roll out of bed and go get a quick breakfast. Some eggs and toast. Weird, I haven't had this type of food since Ilvermorny.

"Eat up sweets, you both have a long way home." Her mother stands there with her arms crossed.

We quickly finish eating, and she gives mother a hug, and we fly out the door to grab the train back to Hogwarts. Arrival at Hogwarts was the next morning, Tuesday. The Yule Ball. 

"Y/n! Are you excited for the Ball?" Hermione asks with a smile.

"Yes! I have such a beautiful dress and I can't wait to wear it." Y/n replies.

Im excited to see her in a dress, that wasn't a dark black dress at a death eater meeting. We part our ways and start getting ready. Once I enter my room I feel that shock on my forearm. This time it's more painful. What is it they want. Maybe it's just finally going away. The dark lords realized that I wasn't suited enough for them and they're just slowly removing my mark. Thank god, I don't want to be reminded of it every morning. I ignore it.

I have a new suit I'll wear today. It's more of an elegant suit in comparison to my average all black suit. It's still black with green wrapped sleeves at the end, and a Slytherin button for the sleeves. And I'll be wearing a white dress shirt underneath and a black and wear bow tie. I've never looked like this before, and I look in the mirror and just smile. I hear a knock on my door. I open it and its Diggory.

"Hey Cedric, what you need?" I asked him. 

"I need you to help me tie my tie, its so embarrassing but I never really did it on my own and I haven't worn a tie in a long time. The one I wear for school I never take apart." Cedric asks and looks like he's about to tear up from all of the other Huffle wimps making fun of him.

"Come here, ill do it. Also, Y/n and I are leaving Hogwarts tonight." I claim.

Cedric looks confused, "Why? Aren't you both happy here?"

"No, not really we're happy other places." I respond.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck in your future." Diggory replies.

"Alright now lets go to this, let's go party." I nudge him.

We both walk down and wait in the foyer of the Great Hall. I feel like I see her and Hermione peaking from the upstairs corner. I was right as they walk down the stairs. 

"Oh wow, Draco you're a very lucky one." Cedric says as he smiles.

"Yea, I am, thankful." I reply.

She walks down with a long ball gown dress, dark green and it sparkles in the light, full lace. Gorgeous. 

"Wow, I have no words for you." I tell her.

"Thank you, same with you Malfoy, I've never seen you in a lighter suit, or just like how you look. Really good." She smirks and laughs as she replies.

We spend our time at the Yule Ball, making memories as the moonlight  shines through the enormous glass windows. I look at the clock, it's almost time for us to head our way and escape. It'll be hopefully easy, since no one wanders around school again. 

As her and I dance, I whisper, "Its time for us to head out."

She looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes knowing its for the best. But as we leave, my forearm makes once again a tingling sensation. But just as before, I ignore it.