Chapter 3: Old friends

The door opens and I look to see...

Finnick. "Finnick?! How are you still alive? The mutts came and then the bombs and then there was no more screaming, we thought you were gone and Annie was a complete wreck. How are you still alive?!" I scream in shock and a little excitement..

I mean me and Finnick were actually becoming good friends you know? We understood each other. I loved Finnick but not like that maybe more of a brother like figure, but other than that I didn't love him like that. I still love Peeta but its probably too late, why am I saying ‘probably’? I know its too late, right?

I snap out of my thoughts and pay attention to them Finnick. "Well those mutts did tear me apart a lot but they ended up dragging me to the Capitol, after they realized I wasn't you, and they fixed me and healed me. So now I'm here with them." He says pointing Annie.

"Them?" "Yeah, them" he says pointing to her again. "I'm pregnant, Katniss.." Annie blurts in excitement and my jaw drops.

"Seriously? That's amazing." "Yeah kat!... Can i call you Kat?" "Sure" I chuckle. I'm actually laughing.. Sorta.. "Okay, great. So how bout some food kitty Kat?" Finnick asks out of nowhere.. They seem so different, but a good different, and happier.. "No I thin-" "nope let's go" Annie says picking me up easily.

"Oh my god girl! You're a prick! You've lost so much weight.. Come on, we need to go see some old friends.." "What do you old friends?" I ask but they don't reply they just pick me up and let go of me for me to walk and we hop into their car..

There's been a lot of technology changes.. We get into the car and drive to a Café. What,did they mean by old friends??

I guess I'll find out soon.