01

"UGH, I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THIS." I say wile throwing my math book across the room. What I'm mad, there is no reason for me to be having to do college math when I'm 14, like bruh, I know I'm smart but not this smart.

"Calm down Alex you'll get it, you just need to go slower than you normally do," My best friend Lily says as she is concentrating on her righting project for school. Wow Lily, you think I didn't know that. Wait I didn't, maybe that will work. (as you can see I don't like school even though I'm 14 and I'm in college, like oops.)

~Time skip~

"Finally I'm done, thanks for helping me lily." I say closing my book and flopping onto my bed.      (yes lily is 14 and in the same grade as I am she is way better at math then me and I don't like it but she'll help me with my homework so it's fine.) 

20 minutes passes and we were just sitting in my room doing nothing and I'm starting to get bored.

"Lily I'm bored let's do something more interesting." I say sitting up from were I was laying. 

"Well we can look on the internet for something to do. oh I know let's do an acting challenge that should cheer you up and keep us busy." she says grabbing her computer.

"That sounds like a cool idea, let's do that. Here you look on your computer for acting games to play and I'll look on mine." I say grabbing my computer.

"Ok" Lily says as she turn on her computer. 

~Time skip~

"Lily have you found anything it's been about 23 minuets." I say looking up from my computer.

"No I haven't and it's bugging me."she says frustrated. then I see a link. I clicked it and it took me to a website about a new action move that needs people to play the roles.

"Hey Lily look at this." I say turning my computer to face her. 

"That look's cool should we sign up and like do some stuff with it I mean if we were to get the part it is in Korea also it says that they would take us on a cruise and pick us up isn't that cool" she says exited.

"Yeah I mean there is like almost no chance that we are going to be able to go anyway and I'm bored so lets sign up and put videos of us acting, dancing and fighting each other  because it says that they need 2 14 year old girls and they have to be able to dance fight and act and they have to be short so that's like perfect for us."

"Yeah I mean I get it what acting thing should we do then because that is going to take the most thing." she says grabbing my computer from my hands.

"Well most likely we need to be fighting because I have a feeling it's a fighting movie also we might want to be flirty because almost every moving that involve girls fighting the women are bad Ass's." I say getting up and going to my dress up closet that I have for acting.

"Yeah so do you want to do 3 different videos of us acting fighting and dancing." she says looking up from my computer to look at what I was doing.

"Yeah we'll do that then." I say searching for something in my closet even though i have no idea what it is.

"Well we can re react something from a action movie." Lily says getting up and walking over to me.

"Oh yeah that sounds like a good idea but what one should we do. oh I know what about bat women and we can do different parts of it like your acting one time then i'm fighting then your fighting and then I'm acting something like, that wouldn't that work." I say getting more exited.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." she says walking to her phone because she just got a message.

"Good thing because I have the suet for her costume." I say grabbing two out of the closet and showing her.