school

⚠️smoking underage and no hate at least I'm not doing smut with underage.⚠️
It was killuas first day at hunter academy. He didn't want to get up this morning but his brother threw him off the bed. After he got ready ate his breakfast and got his shoes on. Killua was wearing Jeans pants and a plane blue shirt with a Jean jacket over it. He grabbed his bag and left, he got into the car that pulled up in his driveway to take him to school.
He pulled out his phone and grabbed his headphones he started to play music. The car pulled up to the school about 15 minutes after they left. Killua got out of the car and the car left, killua leaned against the wall and pulled out a box with about three cigarettes in it.
Three because that's all he could take a day without getting in trouble by his parents. He opened the lid and pulled one out putting it in his lips. Killua put the box away and pulled out a lighter from his pockets and lit it.
He put the lighter back into his pocket and put two fingers back up to the cigarette and took some air in and taking the cigarette out after. Killua waited a little bit after and breathed out letting the smoke go above him.
Killua was the first person there the doors weren't even open yet so he didn't think he would be caught. He put the cigarette back into his mouth and scrolled threw tiktok. The cigarette was almost out and killua felt a little better about being here until a tall person took the cigarette out of killuas mouth.
Great already killua thought as he look up, there was a boy taller then him by like 5 inches it pissed him off killua pulled out his headphones.
The tall boy stomped out the cigarette "you know this stuff kills you" the dark haired spoke.
Killua glared at him "I dont care no get out of my site" killua was already pissed about being here now he has to deal with a smartass.
The tall boy stood up straight "are you new here? I'm Gon!" He started off with a question then said his name.
The white and silver haired looked a little confused and pissed at the same time "so you come up to me stomp on my cigarette now you say your name?!" Killua was really mad.
The first bus got there and the doors opened killua walked away flipping gon off while he did it.
Gon felt weird a person didnt like him. This made gon mad...