killua

Killuas pov
Im pissed who the actual hell does that guy think he is. I walked into the school it was huge but I'm not surprised it looked lame to.
I arrive at the office "uhh can I have my schedule please" I asked the lady at the desk.
She smiled "oh you must be killua yeah here you go" the blonde handed me a gray paper with writing on it.
I take the paper and leave. I go into the commons and sit down. I hear squealing like not even 15 seconds later, the boy walked Into the commons with a blonde guy that looked like a girl and a man in a suit? I was and still am why was a old man in this school?
I walk up to the girls "shut up hoes" I smirked at gon. I could see his face get angry.
Gon walks up to me "who the hell do you think you are!" he asks me he was pissed. I was on the verge of laughter.
I look up at him "oh me I'm killua zoldyck" I licked my lips. I needed to see the fear in his face after i said my last name.
His face didn't though it was just mad. Whatever no fun I flipped him off and walked away. I heard a couple of gasps on my way to class, I got to my class and the bell rung five minutes after I got to class. I stand In front of the class "fuck there that brat" I whispered under my breath.
I introduced myself to the class just my first name though rather not let people know who my family is. I had to sit right next to gon, worst day of my life. I threw a paper at him to bug him, his reactions were funny he got all mad.
"Killua I swear to god stop" the tall boy said after i threw it for the 6 time. I laughed a little. The teacher had left for a bit after I introduced myself and got sat down.
"Poor baby~" I winked teasing him smirking. I put my feet on the desk and shutting my eyes and fell alseep.
.
.
.
I'm not that good at writing we can all tell that😤😅 lo