one

^^^song suggestion.  

(Heyo umm I'd like to say I wrote this a while ago so for the people that are still reading it I apologize it's really bad. I just republished it after it's been unpublished for a while too LMAO. I'd also like to add that I am no longer a fan of Skz but I'll keep this up bc people were still reading)

Jisung pov:

"A-are you sure you want to treat this patient?" The stuttering man says to me.

"Yes" I say in a calm tone

"H-how are you so calm- he's o-one of the most d-dangerous people in this psych ward" He stuttered some more.

"As long as he stays in that box of his, I should be fine sir. What's your name again? " I say as politely as I can.

"F-felix" He stutters.

"Do you notice how much you stutter?" I ask.

He stopped talking. Did I sound rude?

"I don't mean it in a rude way Felix, it's just by how your acting you have a major anxiety am I correct? "

I start writing on a piece of paper to give him a prescription for some medicine that will help with his anxiety and I tell him to go to the drugstore whenever he can.

We where here.

I tell Felix he can go now as I enter the room.

The only thing separating me and this patient was the clear box he was in. I don't know. how to explain it but all I know is that this pyscho isn't going anywhere.

"Hello my name is Dr han jisung and I am your new doctor." I say in a calm and collected tone.

He just stares at me with a big grin on his face.

Great hes a bigger creep than I thought.

(This book is written by author1 -sabrina )even tho I'm not as good as author 2 (marleigh) hope you enjoy :) love ya)