three

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :) ^^^

TW: HOMOPHOBIA

Jisung pov:

Im walking down the hallway knowing damn well I walked out on one of my most dangerous patients yesterday and I honestly don't give a shit.

He wants to be a smart ass then I'm going to give the same energy he gave me.

Other than that I was kind of nervous because i decided to wear heals and a skirt today. ;) I've been sexually assaulted before wearing an outfit similar to this so I'm hoping people here are more Professional...

"Who let a f*ggot in here, shouldnt he be at a gay bar" A random coworker spited out of his mouth.

I ignore the insults of the man and make it to minhos cell. The remarks did get to me a little because I haven't heard them since-

"Are you ready for today's session or are you going to make me walk out again" I say in a ignorant tone to see if it would piss him off... But he already seemed pissed off before I said anything.

"Asshole" He mumbles

"I would like you to speak to me a little bit louder so I can understand you sir"

"CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME SIR"

"Im sorry did me talking to you in a professional manner piss you off, I'm sorry that I'm talking to you in a professional way, I love how this is the reason your pissed off today you know other people have issues more-"

"I'm sorry I got off subject there, are you going to take this session seriously today. "

"Oh look HAN is in a bad mood today, who got your little panties in a twist princess."

He looks down at my skirt after he says that. I realized that he can see my underwear.

He smirks and thinks he's slick but he doesn't know how much this affected me, why would he know he's a psychopath.

Even worse he called me han again, he thinks he so fucking funny, my day has been shit so far I'm not dealing with his bullshit.

I stand up and start to leave when I hear him talk in a normal voice for once.

"Hey, don't leave I was just joking are you that seriously that sensitive."

As soon as I walk out the door I hear someone else.

"Hey sexy you looking good today" A random coworker says.

I panic this dude wasn't only cat calling and walking away he was getting closer.

I feel tears in my eyes as I shut the door keeping me in the same room as Minho.

I hate people who cat call.

You know how much stress and anxiety that causes.

I just stand there.

Still.

Not moving just crying.

I'm facing the wall so Minho can't see me.

But he can 100% hear me.

"Hey, hey han"

"HAN"

Minhos pov:

God damnit he's really about to make me say his name here.

Is he crying.

Fuck.

"Hey jisung" I shout

He looks me in the eyes as I hear a bang on the door.

"HEY PRINCESS DON'T BE SHY GET OUT HERE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME KITTEN."

He's starts crying even more.

I don't know what comes over me but I just start yelling.

"HEY ASSHOLE I KILLED LIKE 27 PEOPLE AND YOUR STILL MORE OF A DICK THEN ME. GET YOUR FAT UGLY ASS OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE MY...PRINCESS ALONE."

"UNLESS YOU WANNA BE MY NEXT VICTIM WHEN I GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS BITCH."

he eventually leaves and jisung just stands there staring at me with tears in his eyes.

"You just going to stare at me or what creep"

He sits down and situated himself like nothing happened.

"Are you going to call me the correct name this time or what asshole" He says with an attitude

"HEY WHY ARE YOU BEING AN ASS TO ME I JUST HELPED YOU WITH THAT FUCKING CREEP"

"Maybe if you knew what happened to me in the p- "

"Nevermind. We will have an actual session tomorrow without fucking creeps interrupting c-can I just sit here for a bit. You sure have a lot of mood swings jesus."

"OH I HAVE MOODSWINGS-"

"I'm just proving your point aren't i-"

Hope you enjoyed this chaotic chapter author 2 (marleigh) helped with some of this chapter also just so you know.
Am I making this move a little fast- idk maybe

Anyway bye hope you have a great day love ya.