𝟣𝟣。 𝗒𝗎𝗄𝗂𝗃𝗂 𝗄𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER ELEVEN
YUKIJI KURAN

❝ this pain is undying and so will your thirst for my blood. ❞

yukiji awoke the next morning with red hickeys and bitemarks all over her body. she touched her chest and felt the alleviation from the wretched curse marks. a relaxed ambience surrounds her as she took a deep breath and soon those marks faded away.

"sebastian" she called him.

the butler comes at her beck and call. he bows deeply and with a smile he spoke, "yes my lady"

"get me another uniform."

yukiji points down to the floor where her blazer and skirt were ripped. sebastian opens her closet and pulls out a uniform on a black hanger.

"i have already prepared my lady" he smiles slyly.

yukiji stands up from her bed and the soft sheets falls off of her figure. sebastian comes to her and starts to dress her accordingly. he slides on her undergarments, black stockings, white-collared shirt, then her blazer. around her neck sebastian ties her red bow.

while he does this, yukiji felt his preoccupied state. his mind was somewhere else.

"what is it" yukiji asks.

"you do know what those marks mean" sebastian says ominously, looking into the jeweled blue eyes.

"you have lost escalus's favor"

the jeweled eyes went dull and her expression told him, insolence! a magic circle with hieroglyphics appears behind yukiji and from it came clinking golden chains. her eyes looked behind her sharply in unrecognized terror as a hungry black power erupts from behind her silhouette and launched itself at the golden chains. it poisons it in black as it retracts and disappeared behind the magic circle. when she realizes the blackness of her power, she turns to sebastian and slaps him across the face.

"go visit welford for your punishment" yukiji told her butler, "you will not be in my company until further notice"

sebastian takes a bow. "as you wish, my lady"

yukiji sneers as her window panes cracked and exploded into smithereens. her elegant face replaced with an agitated and annoyed one. in her years of relentless reincarnation that went through no trouble, why is her power corrupted in black and not encrusted in gold? her jeweled eyes glows a golden color as she attempts to meditate in a calm environment to cleanse her contaminated chi. a few deeps breath and she regained her posture. then simultaneously, her head started feeling immense pain. she breaks from her total concentration and grips her chest where her heart was located under.

"kuran yukiji" the escalus queen addresses with menace and a sly smile, "what are you playing at?"

she felt as if she was being pulled apart.

her jeweled eyes flickers red, "yah! kuran yukiji!"

for the soul that had been supressed by the escalus queen's presence, years of yearning have come to her aide. both her jeweled eyes flicker red then returned to their normal state. the dominating and radiant aura that can drown anyone who steps into its presence was like iron walls that were finally broken down. the sharp jeweled eyes of yukiji escalus relaxes and turns soft, and doe.

"i want to see kaname onii sama" the escalus queen, no, kuran yukiji, muttered.

she looked at her hands and it trembles. her left hand pushes up her right sleeve and she notices her smooth arm with no cuts or bruises. she is astonished by how beautiful her arm looked and for the first time, marveled at her own beauty.