003 : enter nobara kugisaki

"Only four first-years? Isn't that a little small for a class?" Itadori asked as he leaned back against the railing

"Only four first-years? Isn't that a little small for a class?" Itadori asked as he leaned back against the railing. Fushiguro barely looked up from his phone, [Name] taking this as their cue to speak up.

"Well have you ever met anyone who can see curses?" The asked, taking the final bite of the popsicle they'd bout when the lot of them had stopped off at a nearby convenience store.

"Guess not," Itadori mumbled through his own frozen treat.

"That's how rare it is, and Jujutsu Sorcerer's are even rarer. Almost everyone has had a jump in the night or a day where everything feels off or just the general brush of the faint touch of curses. But my point is that some people gain the ability to see curses after a terrible event, but most people and by most I mean the vast, vast majority of the world's population go without knowing curses even exist. It's only about 0.001 % who can see curses naturally and not all of them are Jujutsu Sorcerers." [Name] finished, brandishing their popsicle stick with a flourish for dramatic effect.

"In other words she means we're not exactly common," Fushiguro cut across them before they could continue the rather convoluted exposition dump. Promptly ignoring his classmate's protest at his comment, Fushiguro shoved his phone in his pocket, being thoroughly disappointed with the lack of reception in this part of Tokyo.

Harajuku was as crowded as ever, lively, maybe not the most welcoming to an introvert but it wasn't exactly the sort of place that offered boredom easily. Why of all places anyone would want to meet up here was beyond [Name] but she really wasn't one to judge. Not that they were really in any position to judge given the rather odd location of their own first meeting with their then to-be-teacher but that's besides the point.

"Didn't you say I'm the fourth?" Yuji asked, the question being directed at either one of you, Fushiguro being the one to answer it.

"The other one was admitted a while ago. This is an usual school and everyone has different circumstances. " Fushiguro said in his usual dull monotone, tilting his head at the boy in question but making no further comment on the matter.

It was then that, eccentric as ever, Satoru Gojo appeared. I'm beginning to wonder if he owns any other outfits than the one he wears, or at least other colours than black. Really it's rather strange, and people say I'm depressing, at least I have some colour in my wardrobe, or at least I would if I had one to begin with. This is getting rather off topic dear reader isn't it? Allow me to turn your attention back to the matter at hand.