💜Angel Dust x Blind Reader💜1

"Well, you're in the right place!!!"
She said excitedly that someone was willingly wanting to be at this hotel. While the child demon was too excited about having someone, the blind demon noticed something that wasn't on her face.

*Gasp!*

"N-no my blindfold .."
She was mostly talking to herself feeling around her eyes. Angel Dust just heard what she said.

"𝐵𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑑?"
He mumbled taking a second to what she was on about until he felt something in his pocket.

"𝑂ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐷𝑜𝑙𝑙"
He grabbed it out of his pocket and gently held one of her hands giving back her fabric.

"T-thank you"
There was a pause still realised she was being held still.

"Umm....you c-can put me down now"
She studded making Angel realise this and quickly but gently put her back on her feet.

"𝑆-𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑠"
He leaned down and whispered in her ear not wanting to be heard by the others. As she puts the lace blindfold back on.
Then a demon with greyish hair pink bow at the back with a pink/red X over her left eye went up to the blind demon.

"Hey honey, what's your name?"
Moth demon asked her.

"I'm (Y-y/n)"
She answered her.

"What's yours?"
She returned the question.

"I'm Vaggie and-"
Before she could say anything else, (Y/n) puts her hands gently on Vaggie's carefully feeling around her face.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-"
She retracted her hands back and kept apologising.

"H-hey it's fine I would've known by now that you're blind sweetie"
Vaggie grabbed her hands and squeezed them a bit giving her some comfort.

"Yes! And do know this hotel is safe for you and for anyone else who stays here"
Said the chipper demon.

"May I?"
(Y/n) said asking permission this time.

"You may"
She softly smiled at her as (Y/n) once again felt her face and took her time and detail. Warm soft skin, plump lips a nice simple nose, long soft silky hair, a nice feminine jawline and a missing eye, This made Vaggie a little flustered for the first time not used to being touched, well to the point it if others were to touch her they would be dead to where they would stand.

"You have nice soft silky hair"
(Y/n) comment on how soft her hair was now retracting back her hands.

"H-heh thank you"
As she blushed at the comment and shook it off now looking over to the cheery demon.

"Oh! I'm Charlie the owner of this hotel and the princess of hell!"
She introduced herself as (Y/n) reached up to her face and did the same thing but different feel than Vaggie's.
Soft cool skin, cute button nose and fluffy curl-ish hair.

"Princess of hell?"
(Y/n) said to herself as she was about to turn around to face Angel but was stopped by Charlie.

"Yep! Anyways you would be exhausted let me show you to your room!"
The excited demon grabbed hold of (Y/n)'s hand and started gently walking their way to her room. Vaggie wasn't too far behind them just being with Charlie and (Y/n), only to leave Angel alone in the room leaving with him and his thoughts. Then walking slowly over to the bar taking his seat.

"𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑙 𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦"
Angel ordered not even trying to flirt this time as Husk groaned at the nickname but started to make Angel's favourite anyway, but noticed Angel's unusual mood and decided to ignore it. Once he was done making his favourite drink and handed it to him, still glum plastered on Angel's face.