Chapter 31

Me: One more.

Harry has been sending Courtney flowers and stuffed animals for 3 days straight. It's kind of irritating. But I understand they just broke up, but that doesn't mean that sending her flowers and teddy bears will make it better.

Courtney: Really.
Me: Ya. Where do you want me to put this one?
Courtney: Right here. *She opened her arms* I'm sorry.
Me: It's ok.
Courtney: What are you talking about?
Me: You told me you were sorry.
Courtney: I was reading the note.
Me: Ohh....

I was happy she was back. I finally get my best friend back.

Courtney: It hurts..
Me: I know it does. I mean you guys just broke 3 days ago. But time will heal your heart.
Courtney: I was talking about my body. Can you call a nurse?
Me: Sure.

I hope she is ok. I mean she will be fine but I don't want her to hurt even more, with the breakup and the whole coma thing. The nurse came in and was checking her.

Nurse: Maya um I will have to ask you to leave.
Me: Why? What's wrong?
Courtney: It's ok Maya.

I left, but what was so wrong that I couldn't be in the room. I saw the nurse leave and come back with a doctor. The doctor advised me to go home. I went home to call Brad.

Brad: Hey babe what's up?
Me: I'm freaking out please come over.
Brad: Ya sure.

I needed to know what's wrong.

Brad: Hey what's a matter?
Me: Everything.
Brad: Are you ok?
Me: No. So today I was at the hospital and Courtney said she was in pain. So I called a nurse. She came in checked Courtney then all of a sudden she asked me to leave.
Brad: Do you know why?
Me: I wish they won't tell me anything.
Brad: It's gonna be fine.
Me: What if it isn't? What if something bad happened?
Brad: I highly doubt that. You're just naming the negatives. So did you reconsider your decision?
Me: Brad I really want to but with everything that's going to on I don't think that's a good idea.
Brad: It's perfect to clear you mind of everything. I could show you Buckingham Palace, London Bridge, and much more.
Me: I don't know...
Brad: Do you love me?
Me: What?
Brad: Do you love me? Because Maya that's all I feel for you.
Me: Brad....