New Characters

Head Maid: Veronica Thorn

Description: Long white hair with bright red eyes. Pale and smooth skin. Tall but shorter than Sebastian. She is a demon, not contracted to Siren. Very much like Sebastian personality wise but cares for Siren a lot.

Uniform: dark plum button down shirt with a black vest over it. Black pencil skirt that reaches above the knees and black lace stockings with black lace up boots. She wears black gloves that only reach halfway down her hands. She wears her hair in a half up half down style with a black rose clip to hold it together.

Head Butler: Vincent Thorn

Veronica's twin brother. Lighter grey hair with bright red eyes. Same hight as Veronica. Also a demon. Has a close brother sister relationship with Siren.

Uniform: a dark grey button down shirt with a plum vest over it. He wears a black butler's tailcoat and black dress pants with black dress shoes. He also has black gloves that reach his wrists. He has a pocket watch with a picture of a rose etched into the cover.

Gardener: Danni Lilium

Part nymph, she loves being outside and seeing her family and friends smile. She considers the manner, other servants, and Siren her family.

Short pixy cut, Mint colored hair and sky blue eyes. She has olive tone skin and a small body, slightly short.

Uniform: long black tunic with a braided silver belt. Flower patterned leggings in different shads of purple. Black rain boots and purple gardener gloves with black roses embroidered on front. Has a purple straw hat that she wears and black flower clips in her hair.

Chef: Rosalie Venefica

She has long and wavy maroon hair with lime green eyes and a black rose clip by her right ear. She is a witch, she cooks the food wonderfully but sometimes accidentally makes a potion instead.

Uniform: white female chef's tunic with black buttons and purple trim. Black and purple checkered pants with black shoes.

Scullery maid: Luna Corvus

Pitch black hair that falls straight down her back to her waist. She has pale skin, delicate features and a small frame. Purple eyes that have slitted pupils. She is part raven and can grow black wings on her back along with claws that replace her fingernails. She can communicate with ravens in order to send or receive messages.

Uniform: a plum button down shirt with a high collar, a long simple black skirt and a striped black and purple apron. She wears simple black shoes. Her hair is usually down and a black headband with a purple rose holds it back when she works.

All of the servants wear some form of a rose as part of their uniforms because that is part of the crest for the Sin Earldom. They also must wear some form of purple or black in respect for Siren. They each have a very deep respect for her as well as a deep bond and friendship. They treat her like family and she tries to return the favor.

A few weeks after Siren had her audience with the queen she left Ciel's manor in order to find servants to work for her. On this journey she saved them and because of that they shared a common bond: the unconditional love for Siren. Because of their love and respect for Siren, they work together as one team, one unit to protect, defend, and serve her. They will follow her to the underworld and back. That's how much faith they have in Siren.

They are basically the opposite of the Phantomhive servants but still have the same work ethic and will to protect their master, kind of like their other halves.

Sebastian is a demon and is willing to follow orders and protect Ciel at all costs, but that is because of the contract for his soul...Veronica follows Siren because she was accepting. Veronica is not tied to her in anyway but follows her just the same.

Mey-Rin is clumsy with her glasses and has a bright talkative personality while when she has her glasses off she becomes the serious assassin she used to be...Vincent is like an older brother figure to Siren and is very silent but kind. Usually speaks when spoken to but not one to start a conversation. Like his sister he is with Siren not because of obligation but because he cares for Siren. also never clumsy and gets his work done right...he's a demon what do you expect?

Finny is very bright and happy most of the time, usually acts like a child when he messes up by crying uncontrollably. He is very serious when protecting the young master and he cares about Ciel and is not afraid to show it. Danni on the other hand is very good at her job and never ruins the garden since she is a nymph and hates seeing plants and animals in pain. She treats everything like a game, especially when defending the manor, so in that sense she is a child.

Bard is a good leader when it comes to battle strategies during the times they need to protect the manor. But a horrible cook in the kitchen. Rosalie is very gifted with cooking including the few mistakes of making potions because of her heritage. She is very motherly over the others and is not one to fight unless provoked.