Prolouge

Los Angeles

"Do we have to go?" Krystal stop pulling her luggage and pouts in front of the house door. "Yes. Hurry up. We'll miss the flight." Her father, Mr. Jung said and take her luggage from her. "But, I like it here. Mom, can't I just live here by myself?" She turns to her mom who just got out of the house.

"I won't let you live here alone. Come on, we have to go." Her mother puts the last things in he car boot. Krystal is still standing on the house pavement, still pouting. "Krystal." Mr. Jung calls her. "Tch." Krystal complains and finally gets in the car.

*****
10:25 am

"Sleep. It'll takes hours to reach Korea." Mrs. Jung gives a blanket to Krystal. They're on the plane, getting ready to fly off. Krystal could only take the blanket and stare out the window.

LA, I'll miss you. She thought.

"Welcome and good morning to the passengers. This is Captain Harry speaking. We will be taking off to Seoul, Korea. Please put the seatbelt on for your safety and, I wish you have a nice ride. Thank you."

11:30 pm

The Jungs arrives at their house in Seoul. Mr. Jung had bought it a long time ago, for a spare.

"I have register you for Myeongdong highschool. Tomorrow, you rest. You'll start after tomorrow." Mr. Jung says and head to the stairs. Krystal got shock at the sudden announcement about the school. "But dad, i-" "No buts. Go to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll unpack." And Mr. Jung dissapeared to his room.

Krystal sighs and walk upstairs to her room.

My life is their life. Huh. She thought again.

Since she was a child, she always did what her parents wants her to do. She never, never in her life makes her own decisions. If so, her parents would not allow it.

But, she tolerated them. She had been patient until now and maybe forever. She loves her parents so much that she didn't want to betray them or break their hearts. She'll obey them even if she doesn't want to. That's what her life is about.

On other part of Seoul...

A door to a big, giant house slams open. The occupants enters one by one. A man, a woman, and a messed looking guy. The man puts his hands on his hip and turn to look at the messed looking guy with an irritated face.

"This is 12th time, Kai. 12th time I need to go to the police station because of your silly fight with some stranger." He starts. The woman close the door and hangs hers and the man's coat on a hook.

Then, she goes to the messed looking guy and places her hand on his shoulder. "Kai, my son, can you just listen to us? Stop your bad doings and study right." She advices him.

"Why should I study? Why should I when I know I'm just going to take over the company? I know all about handling the company. So, why should I still study?!" The messed looking guy, or Kai who had stayed shut, shouts.

He pushes away the woman's hand and messes up his already-messed hair. "This is my life and I'm the one who's going to live it. You guys don't have to care about it. I know what I'm doing, so just stay shut!" He shouts for he last time and start walking up the stairs.

"Kai!! Get back down here! I'm not finish with you!! Kai!" The man shouts for him, but Kai ignores and lock his room.

Sighs escapes from bog the man and woman. "Yeobo, what do we do?" The woman asks. "I'll teach him a lesson. He'll get it." The man stares at his son's room which is straight in front of the stair on he second floor.

"I'm tired. I'll go to sleep first." He said and walk up the stairs. "Oh. You go first. I'll tidy the kitchen a bit." The woman, Kai's mother said and went straight to the kitchen.

"Urgh. Kai, what should I do with you?" She asks herself and washes the dishes that she left in the kitchen sink because of Kai's problem at the police station.

Kai is a handsome boy. He's parents are rich, so is him. Only two bad things about him. He's arrogant and a hot-tempered guy.

But, he's popular at school. The girls loves him and the guys envy him. He has so many girlfriends, countless of them. He spent all his money on them. Buying them clothes, perfumes, shoes, bags, makeups and all the stuffs girl loves.

He would bully those who are lacking in many things. Those who are lacking in wealth, and in beauty appearance.

His parents tried doing everything to change the behaviours of him, but he wouldn't listen to them and would always disobey them.

Clubs, money and girls. That's what his life is about.

A/N

So, this is the prologue. I hope you like it!! Bye!

-1st cover by mrkimkai88
-2st cover by ohsnapitzclauds