Chapter 1

Today its time for krystal go to school at korea..for the first time..she might be so nervous..
The alarm clock beside krystal rang and it made krystal woke up..krystal look at the alarm clock and her eyes rounded like D.O 0.0.."arrggh! Today is my first school day at korea! Aish ! How can i wake up late..."krystal spoke gibberish..she quickly gets her towel and then she went to the toilet...she decided to take a quick bath..so,it just take 10 minute ..she got out of the toilet with a towel wrapping her body..she takes out her school uniform out of her closet,that her mother bought for her at myeongdong Highschool yesterday..she just put her hair into a simple pony tail..then,she grabbed her school bag and went down the stairs of her house.. "mom,where is dad? I need to go earlier to my new school.."krystal asked while her mouth was chewing on a piece of bread."im here! Khaja lets go!" Mr.jung said as he take his briefcase.krystal happily got out of the house and went into the welfire car.

Myeongdong high school..

Krystal P.O.V

While my dad is registering me at the office room..I waited for my father outside the office room,while I was waiting I saw a pretty and chubby girl walking towards me.the chubby girl ask"hey! I haven't saw you...maybe you are the new student that mrs.shelly tell us.."hey! Yeah im the new student here and my name is krystal, krystal jung.how about you? What's your name?"I ask her."oh!I forgot to tell you..my name is sulli,choi sulli.nice to meet you.by the way,i need to go now.jalgayo!see you later"sulli reply."arasso..jalgayo!nice to meet you too.see you later."I said.10 minute after sulli left me,my father got out of the office room..

"Krystal,your class is 4 azzy.I need to go now,mianhae because i can't accompany you,i have a meeting"mr jung said with a little sad face." Never mind appa..but what level is my class?"I ask."level 2"mr jung answered it shortly."arasso appa.gomawo.see you at home"I give a peck on her dad cheeks."see you..bye."I said."bye."mr jung reply.
when my father's shadow dissapeared from my sight.I continued go to level 2 to find my class.when i'm at level 2 I saw 4 azzy which is my class in front of my eyes.i'm so nervous..I knock on the door before I enter it..the teacher saw me,and then she walked toward me.

"Are you the new student ?"mrs shelly ask me."yeah!" I just reply it shortly."lets go inside and introduce your self.dont be shy."Mrs. Shelly welcomed me.I step into the class and just looked at the floor because I was really shy and nervous at that time."please introduce yourself and dont be shy" mrs shelly said.I hear all of the student in that class was talking about me like"she's so pretty" "what?!! No she's ugly and urggh! I dont like her!" I hear they saying . I slowly try to see them and introduse myself as mrs shelly ask me to.i saw sulli the girl that i meet at the office room,and i was just like "what?! She is in the same class with me?! That awesome!" "My name is krystal jung..you can call me krystal." I introduse my self.

Sorry for the short update..I'll update soon..dont forget to comment and vote..please support me..sorry for my wrong grammar,hope you guys like it

-luexolusya❤-