Chapter 4

Krystal P.O.V

"Could you hurry up please?" I asked with an annoyed tone. "I'd like to have this class starts soon." The guy turned and faced me, a hint of recognition in his eyes before standing and heading to the front of the class to introduce himself.

He started to introducing "hi my name is kim jongin but you guys can call me Kai" he smiled and winked to the girls making the girls shouting. I rolled my eyes.Then, seonsaengnim said while smiling " you may sit" as that boy make his way to his place . I stayed focusing on the lessons that seonsaengnim was teaching. This lesson was important as it is the main focus subject that evereyone needs to focus, so I have to focus to pass the exam.

Bell started ringing making the whole student seemed to be happy because it indicated lunch hour time. The cafeteria was full of the students .

Sulli dragged my hands to the empty place at the corner. I sat on the chair and looked at her.. "why are you dragging me?!" I asked her.she answered with a smiled face " we better be hurry before all the place is taken" I rolled my eyes back then and asked" what you want to eat? " "hmm..fried noodles would do.."she smiled as I made my way to place my order. After that i went back to sulli and sat on my chair waiting for our order..sulli looked at me and asked "how do you feel now?" "What do you mean?" I asked back.
"Hmm.. i mean how do you feel about korea?" She looked at me. "Korea? Well, it is great and amazing.. i love the culture here. They respect each other really well." I answered while smiling.

As our order arrived, we started to eat. I ordered spaghettiy carbonara and orange juice while sulli was fried noodles with apple juice. We enjoy our meal and after that we are planning to go the library because we still have a few minutes more before our lunch hour ended.Sulli borrowed some books from library and I'm just following her, I took alook at every book in the library. After that sulli dragged my hand toward our classroom, I just being dragged by her. Actually I don't know why I suddenly just following her without any complanation.

I sat on my place beside sulli and waited for our seonsaengnim to come.A few minutes after that I heard shouted voice coming toward our classroom,when suddenly that arrogant boy or should I called Kai?! Humm yeah he's coming into the class and I could see that there was few more girl were following behind him with the excited face.Then, I took alook at Sulli and you know what was the shocking news? She's blushing!! OMG!! What has that arrogant boy do to my pure friends?!I looked at Sulli with a curious face while Sulli was looking at that guy until she was not blinking her eyes. I ignored them all and looked on the schedules . I asked Sulli,"did our next lesson seonsaengnim are not coming today?"she answered while still blushing"yeaa..I think so..."she still did not distract from the guy.I got up and make my way to the toilet,Sulli does not realise it since she was too focused on that boy.I went up to the girl's toilet room and did my stuff(should I tell what stuff?xD).After done, I went out of the toilet and wan't to go to my class but suddenly my hand was dragged harshly make me step behind and I looked up to the person ,when I was about to sound him suddenly he voiced out"can we be friends?" he asked while smiling sweetly. what the hell,he was just about to make me fall then now, he wan't to be friends? what is he trying to do?was he playing with me right now?there's many questioning that was playing in my mind right now. I looked up at him and voiced "hmm..yeah.."I gave him a fake smile.I think I'll just playing with his game too.. I smirk in a while. He smiled at me and said"thank you..I'm from the other class and I'm your sunbae. how about let's have lunch together when the  school ended?"I replied "ouhh haha... okayyy then.. by the way,I have to get going now I have a class." I tried to end the conversation because I don't wan't to speak toward the stranger like this,it's awkward."o-okay then~~~"he smiled and I just make my way toward my classroom leaving him behind..

I knew this was so rude but I just don't like speaking to the stranger that well..when I step in the classroom I could see that there's no seonsaengnim yet in the class so I breath of a realive . I sat on my place and took a glance at Sulli ,she was looking at me with a mad face " where are you going? why are you leaving me alone?"I answered shortly"to the toilet..""why didn't I know about that?" she asked me back." you are the one who keep on looking that boy so I decided to go without your knowing " I answered cooly. she looks abit mad but I just ignored her and plug the earphone in my ears.I could see like almost every girl in my class wanted the boy to sit beside them, they even fight for that.. I smirk and stay cooly.

A Few minutes after that...

Our english seonsaengnim comes in the class."good morning class" said Mrs.Soyeon, and the whole class starts to bow and replied "good morning teacher!" ,then we sat on our chair and took out our textbook . I stayed focus on the lesson and write the important points on my notebook . I take a glance at Sulli , she looks like couldn't focus on the lessons because her eyes always staring on that 'boy'.

"Okay,so please do the exercise on pages 36&37 . I'll be checked it tomorrow. Make sure it was done" said Mrs.Soyeon before going out of the class. As Mrs.Soyeon went out , everyone in the class starts to being noisy. Some of them even took their chair and gather at one places and starts on gossiping. While few of the boys start to play at the back of the class.

Suddenly..
one of the students ran toward our class and that's makes the whole class quite. The students breath in and out instability because of the running. He hold the breath and said in one word "Krystal! Mr.Jae want to meet you rn, he's waiting you in the teacher's room!!" I couldn't hear it clearly because he was just like rapping there. "Hah? What?" I asked. He rooled his eyes and says"Go to the teacher's room rn, Mr.Jae wants to meet you!!" Okay now I understand and nods my head. But then he said "palli!! He sounded serious just now!!" I suddenly feels shocked. What have I done? Am I doing something wrong? Are he gonna scold me? Alot of questions playing in my mind.

I stood up and made my way to the teacher's room...

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hi guys! How was this chapter? I know it's kinda boring! But I promise to update it more soon as my PT3 examination just ended, so it'll be a much more time to update a new chapter! Please look forward into it!

Please vote and read this. I hope you'll enjoy. And follows my acc!
Lol(lots of love)! ❤️