🎄2🎄

"O-okay. All right, I understand."

He smiled. And soon he left home.

"Okay, I'll go home first. See you later."

"Yes, be careful." Then we waved our hands.

JIMIN's POV

When I got home, I cleaned up and went to my room to memorize the song again.

While memorizing, I kept thinking about how Y/N would be... and I was really happy that I was chosen by the teacher to sing the song and will perform with Y/N.

I smiled to myself.

"Hyung! Let's have dinner!! Pffttt... what are you doing hyung? Why are you smiling at yourself?? Hahahaha."

That's Jungkook, my brother, he is really like that.

"Ya! Very disrespectful, Kookie. Why didn't you knock it first? Don't just open people's room doors without knocking." I scolded him. How come? He's the one who's rude like that.

Instead of apologizing, he laughed at me and tried to run away. "Ahahahahhaha, hurry and let's eat. I'm hungry."

Like it or not because I was hungry too, I finally followed Jungkook and ate together.
.
.

I lay in my room still thinking about 3 days left when I perform.

Because I'm so tired today, I fell asleep. But, I've also memorized the song and my parts.

🎄🎄🎄

_________________________

Hi guys! I'm back !! ;))
So what do you think about this chapter ?? But I'm sorry this chapter is too short :(

But please tell me how this chapter is? Is it good or not?? I want to know what you think;) Thank you 😊💜💜