🎄5🎄

"Come on follow me." He pulled my hand towards a place. I just followed him.

And then, Jimin took me to a park where there was already snowy.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Do you know why I take you here?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know." She said while raising her shoulders

He chuckled.

"Y/N..actually I.." Jimin's gaze turned serious plus the snowflakes.

She was confused, "Why?"

Then Jimin really continued his words. "Actually, since when we were friends for a long time...I have...loved you. I love you." He spoke a little embarrassed.

Your heart is beating very fast.

You was surprised to hear Jimin talking like that earlier.

Then Jimin held your hands.

"Y/N-ah, do you want to be my girlfriend? My mistletoe? If you accept me, that means I'll be your boyfriend and your mistletoe too." He made a smile on his face.

Y/N was even more shocked because she didn't know what to answer.

"M-mm I..." she stuttered.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I didn't force you either."

"T-that's not it Chim.. actually I...mmm."

Y/N hesitate to answer. Then she has to tell the truth to Jimin.

"Jim, actually I've been in love with you from a long time ago." She said while a little shy.

Actually, Jimin, who heard Y/N's words, was also shocked, but he tried to be normal.

"So?"

"Y-yes..I will." She answered shyly. "Will what?" He teases her.

"Uh, I'm ashamed Chim.." She pushed Jimin slowly. And Jimin pretended not to care. "So, the meaning is meaningless."

"Uhh yeah yeah. I want to be your girlfriend." She said with a pout. She covered her face in embarrassment.

Jimin smiled and laughed seeing his 'girlfriend' like that, and he opened her face with his hands.

"Aahh, don't be shy like that. Don't you see what's up above us..?"

She shook her head and looked up. And just above them are the 'Mistletoe' plants.
"What does that mean?" She doesn't understand.

"Geez, you really don't know? That means, if there is a couple standing right under the Mistletoe plant at Christmas, it means they have to..."

You're still confused.

And suddenly Jimin put his lips to yours. Even though it's just a little kiss, it really means a lot.

This time, he was very surprised.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"You're not lying, right?" He still couldn't believe it. The person he has been loving all this time finally becomes his.

"Do I need to pinch your cheek to believe this is real?"

"Aaa Y/N-ah I love you..." He said, while hugging you.

You also replied to Jimin's hug and said, "I love you too...Jimin-ah."

They cuddle in the middle snowflake.

"Jimin-ah, I will protect you, take care of you, and love you forever..."

"Y/N-ah, I don't know about my future, but when I look into your eyes, then I know my future is you, and I won't let you go. I love you, Y/N..With all my heart."

~The END~

🎄🎄🎄

___________________________________________

Omg guys!! This is the last part!!! But don't be sad guys, I still have more surprises. The surprise is 2 bonus chapters!!
But I'll post on December 24th and 25th, So stay tuned!!😊😊
Btw, how was the last chapter?? Please tell me...Thank you💜💜💜