Engagement-02

So, The engagement of Yash and Soumya was over. Everyone was eating food. Just then, someone arrived, to which, Ramya and Soumya had an unexpected reaction!!
It was none other than, Ruhaan and Krutika.
Ramya and Soumya saw them, and, they both ran, hugged Krutika first, and then Ruhaan. Soumya grabbed Krutika's hand and introduced her to everyone, while Ramya had a talk with Ruhaan.

Ramya- Ru, doctor ne kya kaha?
Ruhaan- Ramya, actually doctor ne kaha ki abhi jyaada time nahi hua hai, if Krutika is not comfortable, then, she is allowed to abort the baby.
Ramya- Acha!! Chalo, I'll talk to her about that!! Come, let's meet everyone, warna faaltu me hi tujhse aur Kruti se sawaal karenge yaar mere mummy papa.

Ruhaan- Aise nahi bolte.
Ramya- Kam bolega??
Ruhaan- OK lady bheem.
Ramya- Good.

Prajakta- Ramya, come here, we're having talks.
Ramya- Aayi Praj, chal Ru!!
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Soon, Ramya reaches near the YouTube gang, to which, a heartful discussion on the videos was going onn,meanwhile,The Dulhe Raja urf Mr Yash and Dulhan urf Soumya were busy eating as everyone ate, except for Yash, Soumya,Ramya,Ajey and their parents. Ramya goes and settles there.

Aur, Ramya, tell us something about yourself. Asked Prajakta.

Praj, sabko mere baare me pata hai, except for you. Said Ramya.

Areee me kya karu? Event vaale din I was not here. Said Prajakta, in an apologetic tone.

Aree koi naa. Now we're together. Answered Ramya to cheer her up.

Mummy, poori Dedo. Said Yash as he was hell hungry and busy filling food in his mouth.

Mai laa rahi hoo. 2 minute. Ramya says and gets up, marching towards the kitchen.

As she stepped inn, she saw Ajey,deep frying the soft, hot pooris. She approached him and said

Ajey, laao me kardu.

Nahi nahi, tum jaao, khaana khaa lo. Said Ajey .

Toh tum nahi jaaoge!! {Ramya said, while adjusting her bangles, in order to intend Ajey, that if he'll not go , she's gonna be Lady Bheem.}

Ja raha hu, ja raha hu. Said Ajey, nervously.

Then, Ajey exits and sits beside Bhuvan and Ashish. Ramya comes out with a casserol, full of inflated pooris.
She serves them to Yash and Soumya and takes a plate, serves some vegetables, pooris, and a desert and pass that plate to Ajey saying

Ye lo Ajey, tum bhi kha lo, subha se kuch nahi khaaya hai.

Tumne khaaya?? Asked Ajey.

Mai khaa lungi. Pehle tum khaa lo. Cared Ramya.

Khaa le bhai, itne pyaar se bol rahi hai bhabhi ji. Teased Bhuvan, to which, Ramya giggled.

Ajey began eating, but his eyes were on Ramya, who was serving food to Ruhaan and Krutika. Rashi and Vardaan came running. Ajey rolled his eyes to kids, and then to Ramya. This cycle continued till the time Ramya spoke.

Ramya- Rashi, khana khaaya??
Rashi- Ha chachi!!
Ramya- Kya khaaya??
Rashi- Aata, Dal, Sabji.
Ramya- Kal kyaa khaogi??
Rashi- Aata, Dal, Sabji.
Ramya- Shaadi me kya khaaogi?
Rashi- Aata, Dal, Sabji.

Listening Ramya's and Rashi's sweet talk, everyone laughed.

Like this, Yash's and Soumya's engagement ended.