New Pet Turtles

Can anyone guess what I'm doing with these gifts?😉
Still in Vegeta's POV btw

      ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                                  Vegeta's POV

I had managed to walk over to the couch. Dammit,my stomach still hurts from all that cake. I tried reaching for the remote but it was at the other side of the room for some reason. I lay there staring at the blank screen for a while me till I decided it was time for me to brush my teeth and maybe take a bath. I groaned and stood up,taking a long stretch in the process. I yawned and walked towards my bathroom,nearly slipping across the floor because I wasn't watching where I was going.

I still clutched onto my stomach and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste from the cabinet on top of the sink. I rinsed my brush under the tap before putting some toothpaste on it. The taste of cake still lingered on my tongue so brushing my teeth with that taste and the alcohol from last night put me off. I finished with my teeth,washed my mouth and began stripping down.

                              One Shower Later

I wrapped a towel around my waist and used another towel to dry my hair. I walked to my bedroom and saw my phone buzzing on the bed."Who texts me this much in the morning?" I asked myself as I sat down and read through the texts. It was the secret admirer apparently.

???
Hi!

???
Its me,the guy who's giving you presents!

???
You're Vegeta right?

Me
How did you get my number? Should I call the police?

???
Don't worry,I'm not a stalker. Just a person I promise! I just wanted to see if you liked the cake?

Me
Yeah but I ate it all. Cake really shouldn't be so delicious.

???
Haha yeah I know....hey Vegeta do you think you know me in real life?

Me
Nah that's impossible. I don't really like people so me knowing you would be more than unlikely.

???
Oh..... Well take care. I have to get your next present ready. Bye Geta!