Part 23l

recap

Ram was not in the room, Priya lied down on her couch and turn to other side and closed her eyes.

Next day Priya came to Hotel Afra sharp at 11 in the morning. Hotel Afra is situated in the posh vicinity of the city and is famous for its Mediterranean cuisine. She came and asked about Disha in the reception and she was asked to wait. After 10 minutes Disha came and took her to the interview room. Priya knocked the door and came inside. Priya was wearing a violet red combination salwar kameez with chuda in her hand and mangalsutra dangling from her neck. A small earing was studded in her ear. She made the braid and her sindoor was right in the middle. She opened the door and the person looked at her. Priya was pleasantly surprised to see her mentor        Mr. Vishwas Prajapati.

Mr. Prajapati - what a pleasant surprise Priya, tum aur yahan?

Vishwas Prajapati was Priya's mentor cum guide when she was doing her degree, he was a part time lecturer in the institution, in fact Priya owe him for many things, he had been a constant support to her, a very jovial and kind hearted person, always ready to help his students and appreciate their querries and inquisitiveness. He was also one of the reasons that Priya learnt her administrative skills. He is a very patient person and always has a smile on his face. He liked Priya and always encouraged her.

Priya came inside and Mr. Prajapati asked her to sit.

Mr. Prajapati - congratulations for your marriage.

Priya - thank you sir

Mr. Prajapati - toh tum abhi Mumbai me ho?

Priya - jee sir, meri shaadi yehi hui hain. Priya didn't write her full name, on her CV it was written Mrs. Priya Kapoor, so no one get to know who she is, in fact it was a deliberate attempt as she didn't want to let people know.

Mr. Prajapati - your CV looks interesting, job kyun chhod di?, shaadi ke liye?

Priya - jee Sir.

Mr. Prajapati - kaisi ho tum?

Priya - achhi hoon sir

Mr. Prajapati - phir achanak kaam join karne ki kyun sochi?

Priya - I wanted to continue my work

Mr. Prajapati - tumhare gharwalen iss baat se raazi hain, tumhare pati?

Priya - unhe koi problem nahi hain mere iss faisle se

Mr. Prajapati - I must say you have a good graph, see Priya I know you are capable of taking big responsibilities lekin ab tumhari shaadi ho chuki hain so can you still handle the position with that determination which you had before your marriage, don't get me wrong, I am saying this as because your priorities have changed now

Priya - I will make sure I can keep up your expectation Sir, for me work is still a virtue and I can assure you, will not compromise on that, but yes now I do have a family but I know how to balance so it will not be a problem for me.

Mr. Prajapati - I know Priya you can manage that, then its okay, I am appointing you as Manager Operations HR Department. You will work directly under me.

Priya - it will be an honour for me Sir.

Mr. Prajapati - from when can you join Priya?

Priya - I can join from tomorrow

Vishwasji looked at her for some moments, smiled and then said well then see you tomorrow, you can collect your appointment letter tomorrow from Disha upon joining, I will tell her that.