05. dead bodies and dignity

-

◜                                                  ◝05

◜ ◝
05. dead bodies and dignity
◟ ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

TWITCH.TV/LORELAI !
21:50

"HELLO!" LORELAI EXCLAIMED, waving at her camera as she took her 'stream starting soon' screen off and switched it to her face cam. "Hi! How are we?"

Lorelai giggled as she read the excitement in her chat. Edgar was laid down in her lap, his head leaning off her leg and letting out weird digested snores every so often. She was extremely excited for this stream; when they had tried a round using the proximity chat earlier that day to make sure it worked, it had been such a funny experience that Lorelai cried from laughter.

And that was only from one half-assed game.

"Hello!" Lorelai repeated, smiling at her lorelaihppy emotes in the chat. "I'm so excited for today's stream, it's actually gonna be so fucking hilarious."

The chat was moving at a rapid fire rate, and her viewer count wouldn't stop rising. Her currently playing playlist was her hype stream playlist (King Kunta had turned on first much to Lorelai's excitement), and Lorelai tapped her fingers on her desk to the beat whilst trying to stop her case of the giggles. A mixture of sleep deprivation, coffee, and excitement had her practically bouncing off the walls with energy and her mind had basically been reduced to bird shit in terms of legitimate thoughts.

"Chat! I have a very exciting stream tonight!" Lorelai exclaimed as she deemed her viewer count high enough to explain what was happening. "Me, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Corpse Husband, Sykkuno, Valkyrae, Dream, Mr Beast, Karl Jacobs, and Pokimane are playing proximity chat Among Us for the first time tonight, and it's definitely gonna be interesting."

m0llyp0ockets: omg no way no way

monica108493: pog

reaper_of_souls999: collab of the year wow

beepbooppooperr: o7

a_mcyt_weeber: im gonna cry

"We tried it out earlier, chat, I won't lie," Lorelai said, "but we didn't actually play. We just went through the motions to make sure everything would work perfectly. Don't stress, chat, you're getting our first legitimate reactions."

Lorelai switched the screen on her second monitor to her Discord. Felix had made a new server for the proximity chat night, and in the general chat she could see the instructions on how to set up the proximity chat he had copied and pasted in. Everyone in the server was active, and the 'Live' buttons were up next to everyone's names. Felix was bound to send out the code in a second.