Chapter 6- the begining

"What do you mean he used you?" My dad asked and I sighed. "He called me fat and he yelled...  He said he used me to get an audition and he just wanted to lose his virginity before he turned 19"

"HE DID WHAT" My dad yelled protectively

"Sweetie I'm sorry but. You still need to be punished for sneaking out of the house" My mom said softly "Your grounded"

"Cool i have no where to go any way" I mumbled before the doctor,  who had left,  came back in.

"Listen...  Since you did try to kill yourself you need to be under watch 24/7 so I recommend the door being taken off your room and the only time your allowed to be alone is when your in the bathroom or you are in a room with the door open"

I sighed there goes my privacy I thought "Alright well I guess at night you can sleep in your sister's room,  we will mover your bed in there" My dad said and I nodded looking down.

I yawned leaning my head against the car window,  "Your so stupid" I heard my sister mumble since we were alone in the car as my parents where in the store getting some stuff to take my door down and some groceries.

"And why is that" I said bluntly,  not looking at her.

"Your stupid for trying to kill yourself,  you just want attention"

"I'm sorry I'm depressed"

"Your not depressed you just want attention,  Yoongi probably left you cause he realized how ugly you are he was way to good for you"

"Fuck you" I hissed.

"I'm telling mom"

"Telling mom wha-" I was cut off by the car doors opening and my parents getting inside. 

"Mom Dae-hyun hit me and said the f word" she pouted and I scoffed.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE" I shouted.

"DAE-HYUN BE NICE TO YOUR SISTER" My mom yelled

"B-"

"I don't want to hear it watch your mouth" she hissed and i scoffed floping my head bacleards against the head rest.

Once we got home i went straight tk my room  shutting my door and flopping onto my bed crying "Why didn't i just fucking die" i sobbed and my door opened revealing my parents.

Before i knew it they were walkimg down the hall towards their bedroom with my door in hand. I sighed sitting  at my desk and pulling out my laptop mine as well make music since i dont have anything better to do.

"Dinners ready" Eun-woo said standing in my doorway, i stood up and we walked to the kitchen and ate but my mom got a phone call from Yoongi's parents so both  my mom and my dad went out and it was just me and Eun-woo.

"You eat so much you fat bitch" my soster said and i sighed standing up and walking to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at myself, i lifted ny shirt uo slightly and poked the fat that laped on my stomach.

"I wish i could reverse everything  i just ate" i mumbled before looking at the toilet and sighing. "Maybe if i was pretty he wont leave me when we meet again" A few tears fell as i walked over to the toilet getting on my  knees.

I started crying harder as i brought my hand up to my mouth and Shoved my middle and index finger into .The back of my throat.

I gagged a bit but not enough so i wiggled my fingers causing me to gag more. I quickly removed my fingers as i felt it coming up and before i knew it the food  i had just ate was sitting in the toilet.

I sighed standing up, wiping my mouth and then my tears with my other hand. J flished the toilet and washed my hands before retreating back to my room.

I sat on the floor staring at the blank wall, mom and dad were still out and Eun-woo sneaked out to go  see some boy even though she was supposed to be watching me.

My parents took all of the things i could possibly harm myself with, they tool the posters off my walls aloung woth alot of other stuff. Now all thats in here os my desk with piles of books and my laptop on it. They even took my drawers i keep clothes in and they piled my clothes in my closet.

"I wish i had something to hurt myself  with  so i can feel something" i mumbled looking down before getting up and going jnto the garage. I looked around for a minute before seeing my dads tool box, i picked it up and dig through it before finding a box of razor blades.

I opened the box  and took a couple blades out before outting everything back and going back to my room. I sat down back onto the floor amd pulled up my sleeve.

I looked at my pale skin before bluntly slipping the blade across my skin making sure to push so it wasn't just a scratch. I smiled watching the blood slowly ooze out of my arm before doing that same thing 10 more times.