The Beginning

Several gentle knocks were applied to the large door to a more than breathtaking manor, six pairs of eyes watched the door, waiting for someone to invite them in, but when no response was given, a girl, around the age of seventeen rolled her crimson orbs, brushing back fiery red hair and leaning forward with brisk impatience, knocking hard three times and glaring at the door knob, as if challenging it to stay sealed.

And it did.

All of the girl's shared a quizzical look, "Perhaps they're not home?" This suggestion escaped the lips of a girl with burgundy hair and mocha brown orbs, she was a little older than the original girl, around eighteen, and despite the chilly weather outside, she was wearing very little.

A scoff escaped one of the seemingly youngest's of the group, with her raven black hair, and her bangs barely hiding her purple orbs she seemed like a child, but her eyes narrowed coldly, "They're going to have us wait out here? Didn't they remember we were invited - or at least I was, I'm still not so sure of the rest of you." She huffed, as she said that a girl with light blonde hair and pretty blue orbs turned to her with a wide smile, "Oh, I was! I was so excited to see it came from Tougo Sakamaki himself!" She giggled.

The first girl scowled at her, "Why are you in such a good mood? We're stuck out here - and it's cold!" She complained, rubbing her hands up and down her arms, trying to create friction from the cold of the biting wind.

"So what are we supposed to do? The driver already took off." The raven haired girl questioned, sniffling from the burn in her nose, the only one seemingly unaffected from the cold was the burgundy haired girl who leaned casually against the side of the door, "I guess we'll just wait."

"Why does she get to go in then?" The girl to speak this time had turquoise-blue hair and bluish-purple eyes that almost seemed too wide and too innocent, all heads turned to where she had been pointing, inside one of the open double doors where a sandy blonde, gray eyed girl was standing in the lounge of the manor.

"How did she get in!" The first girl demanded, stomping her foot and crossing her arms, the sandy haired girl turned and looked over at them with a blank expression, "I opened the door." She spoke with a monotone voice, blank stares were given to her and she merely shivered as a chill ran down her spine and held her jacket closer to her small frame.

"That's illegal!" The raven haired girl exclaimed, and the burgundy haired girl shrugged, walking backwards through the front door, smirking over at the raven-haired girl, "Well then you can stay out here and I'll go inside and sit by a nice fire..." She gave them all a nonchalant shrug, "You're loss, really."

The turquoise haired girl pursed her lips innocently and took a large step forward, grinning mischievously over at the fuming girl, "I'm really cold." She giggled, taking a step inside the door, "Come on, it's way better in here than out there." She continued to goad, the first girl took an indignant step forward, flipping her red hair over her shoulder and strutting inside, glancing around with an unimpressed expression, "Could use a bit of color." She commented.

"Really?!" The raven haired girl exclaimed, the bubbly blonde bounded forward, shivering in delight at the warmth she felt as she entered the manor, "It's so warm, we'll wait in here for them, yeah?" She chirped, turning to the raven haired girl with wide eyes, scowling she stepped inside, "If anyone asked, you forced me in here."

"Okay!" The blonde giggled, spinning around gleefully.

As soon as the raven haired girl stepped through the threshold the door clanged shut and all of the girls jumped, their wide eyes darting towards the door, behind it was the sandy haired girl shrugging off her jacket, "You're making the house cold." She spoke bleakly, and they all let out a breath of relief.