•ew•

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅•misaki•

•misaki•

i rubbed my nose slightly before letting out an airy snuff. after looking around the weaponized room, i was slightly disturbed. the amount of spirits here was terrifying and the way they were displayed was even worse. i could see one in the corner holding its own severed head in its lap, fiddling with its own hair. behind that one was a short stubby girl with long black hair and sharp teeth. she had her hands dipped in the fellow ghosts exposed neck, bringing them up to lick the red fluid dripping from her fingers. ew. i awkwardly rubbed my own neck at the sight.

my partner didn't seem to notice the perverse comments that a male spirit sent
towards her. i didn't do anything at first seeing as he wasn't doing anything bad, but one of his comments about her chest ticked me off a bit.

walking in front of my partner i cooly grabbed the spirits ear and smacked him across the face.

she turned her head towards me and gave me an odd look. i realized that to her i had been telling off air. so i sent a bright closed-eyed smile her way and said, "he was being a perv."

she gave me another odd look and turned away. my shoulders slumped. great. now she thinks i'm weird. i'm going to die a lonely death and never be able to make any friends.

as i started to slump more i felt a pat on my shoulder. i turned to see a familiar face and sighed contently.

"the hero team is coming, i saw them on their way up." the voice told me and then it carefully kissed me on the forehead.

here we go again. i can see what is going on around me but i have no control over my own body. this is fine i guess. gives me time to take a nap. the only problem is i won't be tired tonight if i do that. that's one of the drawbacks to my quirk. when i sleep while possessed my brain is rested but my body is not. so my movements are limited and my eye bags only get bigger. but you know... yolo or whatever.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                      ˚ ⋆。˚

                ☪︎⋆

      . ˚
          ˚