(10) One Dead Son of a Bitch [A]

Y/n

I calmed my breathing. After all, I had done this a hundred times before. But never had I done something like this after faking my own death.

With a sudden confidence boost, I slammed open the doors, and all the guns of every mafia head in the world was pointed at my chest.

I saw many face that i recognized, The Bennetts, The Gambinos, The Laurents, The Ivanovs, The Romeros, The  Ramírezes, and many, many others.

"Who are you?"  The head of the Gambino Crime family, a man by the Charles Gambino, screamed at me.

"My name is Sakusa Y/n, and I'm here to claim my rightful place as head of the Sakusa Family. Lower you weapons."

The man sneered.

"Sakusa Y/n is dead. Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Wait a damn minute!" My brother scrambled in front of me. "This is her! Shoot my sister and I'll kill you. Everyone lower your weapons."

"He speaks the truth. This is Sakusa Y/n. She has been living with us. Lower your weapons. "  Jean Laurent and his wife, Anna, stood up next to me. 

I smirked and made my way to the empty seat next to my brothers and sat down. Everyone else also sat down and stared at me dumbstruck. Some of them had tears in their eyes.

"Now. Everyone knows about the passing of my parents, Sakusa Kenta, and Annika Makarov." Everyone's mouths dropped open when I said that name. But I continued. " We all know that theirs deaths were at the hands of Ushijima Wakatoshi, and Tendo Satori." 

Both men were in the room, as well as Tendo's parents, Tendo Iyana and Tendo Toru. I ignored them and continued.

"This crime is unforgivable. And as the new co-head of the Sakusa Family, I call for the Imprisonment of the both men, and their execution as well. And if you need more cause, they are also the men behind the assassination of Roman, the head of Dangeom, and Ushijima is also responsible for the death of his mother. From this point on, you are either with me or against me. Now who will rise up with me?"

Choi Soobin, the former fiancée of my best friend, jumped up, anger in his eyes.

"I stand with Y/N. These men deserve death."  I could tell it was all he could take not to jump over the table and strangle Wakatoshi and Satori where they sat. 

Jean and Anna stood up. 

"We stand with House Sakusa. Execute them."

The Romeros joined them.

"I agree. We cannot let the murderer of Annika Makarov go free. Execute them."

"Hold on a damn minute. Won't you give the boys a minute to explain themselves?" Tendo Iyana leaped up, desperate to save her son.

Ushijima stood up and patted her on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Tendou-san. Y/n, if I may."

I nodded. The bloodlust was growing, but it would not be a fair trial if there was no defense.

"The reason we executed Kenta and Kira Sakusa was because they went back on a promise they had made us many years ago. They promised Tendo and I the privilege of marrying their daughter, Sakusa y/n. The meeting was called so they could call off the engagement, but I was not going to stand for that. So, they had to go. that is all."