First year

Maria's POV
Walking around hogwart express waiting for Draco to come back Maria saw a raven haired boy sitting on one of the bench's all alone so she decided to go talk to him while she wait "hi can I sit next to you" I said my voice could show that I was scared he'd say no but to my surprise he said yes " so are you here alone" I asked " no not really but my friend- his sister was bugging me so I left to walk around" he replied " are you here alone" he said " no I am here with my brother and parents"  he looked at me and smiled I was happy because he was happy  "so uh are yo- before I could continue I heard a loud voice saying " Maria" I looked around to see Draco looking for me " oh there's my brother I got to go" I said while standing up  " if your friends sister keeps bugging you- you can sit with us if you want" I said in soft voice and he said sure I said goodbye and left.

Me and Draco got on the train and while looking for a compartment Draco was telling  me about this new book he  borrowed, while he was talking I managed to find an empty compartment I sat down and he sat down opposite me he took out that book and started reading I just stared out the window as the train started to move, a couple minutes later we heard a knock out the door it opened and that raven haired boy stepped in he said " can I sit with you guys"  I looked at Draco who seemed not bother it and said "sure" he came in and sat next to me I quickly said "I didn't get your name from before" while with a curious look on my face "Harry" he said in a in a low voice so only I could hear " that's a really nice name, my name is Maria and that's my twin brother Draco" Draco then looked up from his book and said "hi pleasure to meet you, Harry" and then quickly looked back at his book "how?" I heard Harry whisper "I was quite when I said my name" he said with a confused but impressed look on his face "he has ears everywhere" I said. Soon enough the food cart lady knocked on the door we all said what we needed and she left I took some apple juice while both Draco and Harry had some gummy worms, I looked at dray who had taken more than gummy at a time being kinda the oldest I was scared he was gonna choke I gave him a 'stop that' look he looked at me and said "what it's delicious" with a small giggle right after I looked at Harry who had Already fallen asleep so I decided to sleep too .

Harry's POV
( this part is what just happened but in Harry's point of view so you can skip but it's better if you don't cause you might get confused oh and also I decided that the kids start hogwarts at 14 so yeah)
After Ron had rescued me I went to hogwart Ms train station thing as we walked around Ginny couldn't stop bothering me with her talk about her hair for some reason and she keeps whispering in my ear that she liked me she just won't let me be so I told Ron that I was going to walk around alone, I found this empty bench and decided to go sit on it a few minutes later a blond girl came and asked if she could sit next to me I said yes and we began to talk about something but I wasn't paying attention until we heard a voice shout " Maria" I turned my head to see a beautiful blond boy walking around looking for some one the blond haired girl stoop up and said that if Ginny bugged me again I could sit with them I heard her say something before the offer but I didn't quite understand what it was I said yes either way and she walked off I kept it a secret that Ginny wasn't attending hogwarts this year but how could I tell her she would then let me seat with Ron but she seems to be so close to that blond boy so I had no choice.
Fast forward to after they got there food
I saw Draco pick up more than one gummy I looked over to Maria who gave Draco that scary older sister look then I heard Draco say " what it's good" and he even giggled afterwards which was so cute I started to blush I know we just met but there was something about him that sparked joy in me, I then spotted Maria turning i around so pretended I was sleeping

LE TIME SKIP               
At the sorting ceremony

Still Harry's POV
Both Draco and Maria got sorted into Slytherin so I wanted to be a Slytherin too, whe I got called they put that hat on my head and it started saying which house I was better in and blah blah blah I didn't care "just put me in a godamn house" I said I was trying my best to end up as a Slytherin and so that had decided I was better in "Slytherin" that right there is good news I said to myself as I made my way to the table I sat down next to Draco and we began to eat.

To be continued...

Hello everyone that's reeding this I will probably update this on Saturday so yeah bye for now