A secret behind the door 2

Soooooo in the end of my last chapter it said "pansy blah blah"I meant they made friends with pansy

Ron's POV
A month had past since we started hogwart and surprise surprise I already am In love with non other than Draco malfoy I thought for a while we just met a month ago why am I so drone to him i have never actually felt like this before and I don't know what to do but I love him at that's all that matters, I was quickly out of my thoughts by a snap of fingers next to my face I turn to my left to see Draco is the that snapped "were you even listening to what I said" he said with anger (wait no the joke kinda anger if you know what I mean) in his voice "I am sorry what were you saying "Harry explain" Draco said not bothering to say it again I looked at Harry and he said "he was talking about a book he likes" after he said that Draco grabbed both our arms to see Ava who was leaning on her locker and we started talking we had literally the whole day to talk it was Saturday after all, short after pansy and hermione joined we were all talking when I looked over at Harry he seemed to be in deep thought but I ignored it and continued talking.

Harry's POV
After pansy and hermione joined I started drifting off into my own mind space I was thinking of all sorts of things soon after I quickly snapped out of my thought due to hermione shouting my name "Harry we have classes" she said "but it's Saturday" I replied "yeah I know I was just trying to get your attention" she replied with a proud look in her face "hey guys.... do you ever wonder what's behind that door" Draco said pointing his finger to a tall white wooden door it looked so old "sometimes..it looks interesting" Ron replied oh I forgot he's here I thought but suddenly I heard someone say "hey stop that he saved you" I guess no one heard Cause no one seemed surprised so it's in my head but it was telling the truth I have been so jealous, I have become so selfish and it's only been a month! After all he did get me out and away from the Dursley's.....

To be continued

Sorry it short it really late also I said I would have the next chapter out soon so yeah
Word count 432