Synopsis

Have you ever felt like you just needed to do something? That no matter how much you didn't want to, something deep inside pushed you to do it anyway? Where the feeling was so strong that when you so much as thought against it, your heart burned in fury?

Meet Ryan, Seattle's sexiest painter and biggest player. After coming home from promoting his art in Australia; Ryan is struck by feelings he's never felt before. Want and Need. Sure he's wanted to buy new things and has needed something to survive, but never has he ever wanted someone. Ryan has never met Memphis, all he knows is that he is his step-mom's adopted son; yet something deep inside his heart is telling him to be there for the kid. And that's exactly what he intends to do.

Meet Memphis, troubled 19 year old, struggling to keep his feelings at bay. He doesn't want anything, he doesn't need anything and he most certainly doesn't need nor want someone. He wants nothing more to be left alone but will that change after meeting Ryan? Why is he so different? Everyone knows he's just a player that wants an easy lay meaning he definitely isn't after his heart. So what is it?

Join Ryan on his journey to free Memphis of his horrid past and open his eyes to the finer things in life. Will he succeed in trying to help Memphis? Or will he just break the poor boy, more than he already is?

This is The Art of Memphis.